Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynch to play Free Safety

http://tsn.ca/nfl/news_story.asp?id=77450

"Lynch, 32, can play either safety position, although he has played primarily free safety throughout his career."

Re: Lynch to play Free Safety

Originally posted by 2004champs
    [url]"Lynch, 32, can play either safety position, although he has played primarily free safety throughout his career."
    good...

Comment

"Lynch, 32, can play either safety position, although he has played primarily free safety throughout his career."

are you at Patriot fan cuz the 2004champs...yeah.
      sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Lynch to play Free Safety

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
        are you at Patriot fan cuz the 2004champs...yeah.
        Pats were 2003 champs.... Broncos are 2004 champs

Comment

yep the broncos will be the 2004champs, by the way i am a huge broncos fan, but i live in toronto canada. i remember back when we won the superbowl for the first time, before the game no one gave us a shot. it was amazing when we won
          Die Hard Broncos fan in Texas

Steve is tha man !!! The Lynch mob in effect !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry to disagree with you but "Lynch" is a STRONG SAFETY & has been voted into the Pro-bowl 5 times as a Strong Safety...

He can play Free Safety - it's an easier position but he's spent his career as a Strong Safety...
            "TODAY A BRONCO"... "ALWAYS A BUC"...

Comment

Re: Lynch to Play FS

Give Kenoy Kennedy a chance at Free Safety, maybe he'll get more picks, you never know.
              "Portis is in DC, the Freak's in Philly, but the Champ's in Denver," -Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-N-Horns
                yep the broncos will be the 2004champs, by the way i am a huge broncos fan, but i live in toronto canada. i remember back when we won the superbowl for the first time, before the game no one gave us a shot. it was amazing when we won
                no 2004 champs is the Pats cuz the NFL counts last season as the 2004 season
                sigpic

Comment

I'm torn by Lynch's signing. On the one hand, he's still a ridiculous player and leader, but on the other I REALLY was starting to like our safety tandem last year. Lynch, Ferguson and Kennedy are all solid. I don't know, we could see Fergy the "Train Wreck" at FS and Lynch at SS, Nick was more productive than Kennoy last year and could end up starting instead, which I don't think would be a bad thing. Hear me out. Nick is like 29, so let him and Lynch start, and have Lynch just coach up and mentor Kennedy. In a year or so, we will probably have a need again and by then Kennoy will be able to step up to the plate better. I mean I love Kennoy but he hasn't forced that many turnovers...who knows, can't wait for training camp/next season.

Comment

i think denver will get very far this year. how far i don't know. i have a very good feeling past the wild card. denver already had a great D and then adding Champ made them even greater. but john lynch is going to make them unstoppable. i think that if denver can just get a good back from the draft like they have for just about every pick on hb's then they will be great.

Comment

amen elway fan

Comment

LYNCH BETTER PLAY SS!!

Lynch better play SS. Thats his postition. No way in hell should we move him to make Kennedy happy. The Broncos should let Ferguson and kennedy go at it in training camp for the starting FS position.

Whoever siad that the ferguson-kennedy combo was starting to look good, did you watch the Colts-Broncos game my friend. I rest my case.....

All i know is that Lynch wont pull a dumbass move and not finish a tackle like we saw kennedy do numerous time last season.

Comment

Re: Re: Lynch to play Free Safety

Originally posted by Lynch47
                          Sorry to disagree with you but "Lynch" is a STRONG SAFETY & has been voted into the Pro-bowl 5 times as a Strong Safety...

He can play Free Safety - it's an easier position but he's spent his career as a Strong Safety...
                          Im with you, we have to fill him in at STRONG side. That is a natural for him and where he will best fill our needs.
                          ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

I said I liked the ferguson/kennedy tandem and I stand by that. Kennedy didn't even have Nick next to him during the Colts game there turbo, so how can you even use that as an assessment? Sam Brandon was playing and everyone should know by now he can't play.

Comment

Anyone tell me what the deal is with Daryl Gardner? Just curious. I thought to myself last season "he is the one" to tip the scales that is.... Heard he had an attitude, big time.....*sighs* Hopefully this season he'll be OK

Comment

Working...
                              X