Lynch to play Free Safety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VABroncoDude
    I don't get the behind the scenes over here in VA... sorry... sometimes...*sniff* feel like the only broncos fan... Sometimes I'll see someone with a Portis or Mobley Jersey and I'll run over there and be like, "hey so... how bout them Broncos eh?" and they'll glance around nervously as I indicate excitedly to their jersey... as they stammer "huh? oh.... I just like the jersey... gotta go.." I'm paying 70 bucks a month for the NFL ticket just so I can watch every frickin game... It ain't easy... Lifes unfair...:p
    Hmmm... I'm looking at everyone elses location here, and am humbled, I retract the latter part of my statement (although the B****ing felt good.) Where you all get your info from?
    Last edited by VABroncoDude; 03-23-2004, 10:52 AM.

Comment

I don't get the behind the scenes over here in VA... sorry... sometimes...*sniff* feel like the only broncos fan... Sometimes I'll see someone with a Portis or Mobley Jersey and I'll run over there and be like, "hey so... how bout them Broncos eh?" and they'll glance around nervously as I indicate excitedly to their jersey... as they stammer "huh? oh.... I just like the jersey... gotta go.." I'm paying 70 bucks a month for the NFL ticket just so I can watch every frickin game... It ain't easy... Lifes unfair...:p
      We fully welcome you here Va. We must all stand behind our team as a whole.
      ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Grassyass!

Comment

lynch must play SS .... let kenoy and ferguson battle it out for the FS position ...

Imagine the pressence we will have in the secondary with champ and lynch ... not to mention AW in the middle ... i can see trent green already questioning to go long ... cant wait for september!!

Comment

Hmmm... I'm looking at everyone elses location here, and am humbled, I retract the latter part of my statement (although the B****ing felt good.) Where you all get your info from?
            Right here bro.
            ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X