Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you make the trade ED Reed for LELIE??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DENVER_LOYAL
    what does thaat mean??

well, if you're responding to my post, which i assume you are-- it means that derrick mason and mark clayton are the ravens' top receivers. . . . . i thought it was fairly self-explanatory. . . . . .
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

I write whats on my mind..Non-sense maybe..But what is the point of having a general discussion about a topic I create? We are free the writing is free. i think the comment Lelie has no trade Value is wack. He produced last year but made some bad professional decessions this off-season. He took the ***** route instead of competing for his position like rod has said he does every year regardless. But mistakes aside on the field he is a threat, issues with the intermediate routes some drops, but some very great plays. If he had kept his mouth shut in a other year he would of had the position anyway next year and it wasnt like he wasnt Jakes first read anyway last year on mos plays... but not enough to keep him happy I guess. Last years of contracts are very un predictable and just about anything could happen but yea this post and thought is almost 75% never gonna happen the other 25% could be just unpredictable. Lelie and Reed are in last years of thier contracts with a maybe a seconnd rounder next year it makes the Ravens give lelie a shot..who are the ravens wide-outs anyway??

Just seems like there are a handful of guys on here that take themselves WAY too serious. Most of us realize that it is frieking May...what in the hell are we supposed to talk about.

So what if this guy is daydreaming out loud...it is his right. Why the namecalling?

I don't see any harm in this post, just somebody who is prolly wanting to discuss something other than Denver's lack of a pass rush or Javon Walker's knee.

Lighten up folks...its just football...and its May!

Comment

would you trade BVP for john elway in his prime?

Comment

They are both in the last year of their contracts...I would jump all over this deal if it was true I still think saftey is a weak spot unless Browner or one of others step up and take Nick's spot. this year I believe for the Broncos to make and Win to the Super Bowl someone will have to be more talented than a over-achieving Nick Ferguson.

Not that it will ever happen but heck yes i would trade Lelie for Reed. Reed two years ago was the DPOY! Lelie two years ago was a deep threat.... seeing how we have two productive WR's atm I think a DPOY could help us....

then again we need to have two good wrs ready to step up as Rod is coming close to the end...

either way I think this would be a worthwhile trade, AT LEAST shortterm
          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

............. ..............
            sigpic

Comment

But hold on, what makes you think the Ravens would do that? Ed Reed is a franchise defensive player while Lelie is an unproven meh sorta player. They have Derick Mason so then they wouldn't even be getting a starter so therefore we'd have to give up some draft picks or something like that and it's jsut not worth it regarding the young talent we have at safety. (except for Ferguson)
              MMA News
              MMA News 247

Comment

I would really....

JUST RATHER KEEP LELIE!! Damn why did he whine..I f he would of just shut up and played
                [

Comment

They are both in the last year of their contracts...I would jump all over this deal if it was true I still think saftey is a weak spot unless Browner or one of others step up and take Nick's spot. this year I believe for the Broncos to make and Win to the Super Bowl someone will have to be more talented than a over-achieving Nick Ferguson.
                  Why in the world would the Ravens want to make that trade??
                  "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Who are their recievers?

Mcnair's old go to and who?
                    [

Comment

Mcnair's old go to and who?

how many times are you gonna ask?

derrick mason, mark clayton, devard darling, clarence moore and the rookie demetrius williams. . . . .

seriously, why would they trade one of the best defensive players in the league for an average player? other than because you want them to, that is. . . . . .

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket
                        erm........lets think about this

long and hard.................................

this is a hard one

um...........................duh? of course i would make a move for Reed, Lelie is a whiney baby and we could use help in the Safety Position
                        Yea, I agree. All I have.

"The Dayne agreement"

Comment

You have a better chance of getting Elway, Davis and Sharpe to come out of retirement next year. The Ravens are not going to trade a perernnial Pro Bowler for a WR who is whiney and has had 1 decent and 3 mediocre years.
                          NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

If only it would happen! *on knees begging*

Safety is our BIGGEST need at this point.

Comment

Disagree with you...

Defensive tackle is the greatest need on the team. There are only three players on the roster who have played in the NFL at DT. They need more depth and competition. There are several experienced safties and one of them is a Pro-Bowler. For preseason, they should have at least six players competing for the two starting positions.

Comment

Originally posted by Cugel
                                Why is it always the same story on these boards?

Some fool proposes a ridiculous trade that would never in a 1000 years happen. Then everybody jumps up and down and posts: "Hell, yes, that would be great!"

Then somebody else says "NO! I don't like it."

And then there's 4 or 5 pages of posts arguing back and forth about how good the players are and whether it's a good trade or not.

The whole thing is NONSENSE FROM THE BEGINNING!

Lelie right now has ZERO trade value. None whatever. Zip. Nada.

Couldn't trade him for a used tooth-brush, let alone Ed Reed, former defensive MVP of the entire league.

They tried and couldn't trade him. Now, Lelie is holding out and will be a FA at the end of the year. His trade value declined to nothing. Who wants a whinny problem underachiever at WR? Rather who wants to pay anything for him now when they can sign him later to a FA contract after the Broncos are forced to cut him or let him walk in 2007?

The Ravens aren't going to trade Reed for him.

So all this stuff is utterly pointless. Whatever Ed Reed is worth right now, he's worth more than Lelie who is worth NOTHING.
                                "used toothbrush" That was classic.
                                Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Working...
                                X