Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you make the trade ED Reed for LELIE??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West
    replied
    Originally posted by OrangeShadow
    Im getting the feeling you are hinting towards the fact we should have taken reed over lelie

REED WANT NEXT ON DENVERS BOARD!!!!!! it was javon walker
    Another flaw in the Denver Broncos drafting.

Biggest mistake in Shanny's era.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeShadow
    replied
    Im getting the feeling you are hinting towards the fact we should have taken reed over lelie

REED WANT NEXT ON DENVERS BOARD!!!!!! it was javon walker

Leave a comment:

• broncos4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by Cugel
    Why is it always the same story on these boards?

Some fool proposes a ridiculous trade that would never in a 1000 years happen. Then everybody jumps up and down and posts: "Hell, yes, that would be great!"

Then somebody else says "NO! I don't like it."

And then there's 4 or 5 pages of posts arguing back and forth about how good the players are and whether it's a good trade or not.

The whole thing is NONSENSE FROM THE BEGINNING!

Lelie right now has ZERO trade value. None whatever. Zip. Nada.

Couldn't trade him for a used tooth-brush, let alone Ed Reed, former defensive MVP of the entire league.

They tried and couldn't trade him. Now, Lelie is holding out and will be a FA at the end of the year. His trade value declined to nothing. Who wants a whinny problem underachiever at WR? Rather who wants to pay anything for him now when they can sign him later to a FA contract after the Broncos are forced to cut him or let him walk in 2007?

The Ravens aren't going to trade Reed for him.

So all this stuff is utterly pointless. Whatever Ed Reed is worth right now, he's worth more than Lelie who is worth NOTHING.
    "used toothbrush" That was classic.

Leave a comment:

• Colorado69
    replied
    Disagree with you...

Defensive tackle is the greatest need on the team. There are only three players on the roster who have played in the NFL at DT. They need more depth and competition. There are several experienced safties and one of them is a Pro-Bowler. For preseason, they should have at least six players competing for the two starting positions.

Leave a comment:

• West
    replied
    If only it would happen! *on knees begging*

Safety is our BIGGEST need at this point.

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVER_LOYAL
    They are both in the last year of their contracts...I would jump all over this deal if it was true I still think saftey is a weak spot unless Browner or one of others step up and take Nick's spot. this year I believe for the Broncos to make and Win to the Super Bowl someone will have to be more talented than a over-achieving Nick Ferguson.
    You have a better chance of getting Elway, Davis and Sharpe to come out of retirement next year. The Ravens are not going to trade a perernnial Pro Bowler for a WR who is whiney and has had 1 decent and 3 mediocre years.

Leave a comment:

• Iceman_44b
    replied
    Originally posted by str8jacket
    erm........lets think about this

long and hard.................................

this is a hard one

um...........................duh? of course i would make a move for Reed, Lelie is a whiney baby and we could use help in the Safety Position
    Yea, I agree. All I have.

Leave a comment:

• dogfish
    replied
    Mcnair's old go to and who?

how many times are you gonna ask?

derrick mason, mark clayton, devard darling, clarence moore and the rookie demetrius williams. . . . .

seriously, why would they trade one of the best defensive players in the league for an average player? other than because you want them to, that is. . . . . .

Leave a comment:

• DENVER_LOYAL
    replied
    Who are their recievers?

Mcnair's old go to and who?

Leave a comment:

• theshiverman
    replied
    They are both in the last year of their contracts...I would jump all over this deal if it was true I still think saftey is a weak spot unless Browner or one of others step up and take Nick's spot. this year I believe for the Broncos to make and Win to the Super Bowl someone will have to be more talented than a over-achieving Nick Ferguson.
    Why in the world would the Ravens want to make that trade??

Leave a comment:

• DENVER_LOYAL
    replied
    I would really....

JUST RATHER KEEP LELIE!! Damn why did he whine..I f he would of just shut up and played

Leave a comment:

• champbronc2
    replied
    But hold on, what makes you think the Ravens would do that? Ed Reed is a franchise defensive player while Lelie is an unproven meh sorta player. They have Derick Mason so then they wouldn't even be getting a starter so therefore we'd have to give up some draft picks or something like that and it's jsut not worth it regarding the young talent we have at safety. (except for Ferguson)

Leave a comment:

• Broncosfreak_56
    replied
    ............. ..............

Leave a comment:

• MoFo_JoRo
    replied

Not that it will ever happen but heck yes i would trade Lelie for Reed. Reed two years ago was the DPOY! Lelie two years ago was a deep threat.... seeing how we have two productive WR's atm I think a DPOY could help us....

then again we need to have two good wrs ready to step up as Rod is coming close to the end...

either way I think this would be a worthwhile trade, AT LEAST shortterm

Leave a comment:

• DrunkPanda
    replied
    would you trade BVP for john elway in his prime?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X