No announcement yet.

For all of you who doubted.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not used to it yet but i can definetly get used to the fact that i think there are more defensive players i like now on the team than there are offensive players. Its weird cuz for the longest time most of my favorite bronco players were on offense. Granted i like almost all of denvers players and even can forgive and like ones that i didn't before when they come to denver.

Comment

You guys are right. We are all cheering for the same team and any Bronco fan is a friend in my book, end of story. I think I was just a bit excited after all the signings and got a little too wound up on my first tirade. I look forward to talking with you all as the season progresses. WHAT A GREAT DAY IN BRONCOVILLE!
      "Defender of Green Buds"

Comment

well bronco ken, enjoy, theres alot of great people here (few trolls also) we all have different opinons but most are very intelligent, thats why this is the best board around

Comment

I didn't like the trade, but that's only because I thought we were making a huge mistake. I only have the best interests of the team at heart. Portis is now a Redskin and I'm still a Broncos fan. I've dealt with it just fine.
          Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

people please..........

People please, get a grip, we made out on the portis-bailey trade. not only did we get the BEST corner in the land, we got a 2nd round pick out of it, and we can use it to make a big jump on draft day or pick what we need. We will be fine and this year Peyton will find out when we blank his ass and send Indy packing

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoKen
              You guys are right. We are all cheering for the same team and any Bronco fan is a friend in my book, end of story. I think I was just a bit excited after all the signings and got a little too wound up on my first tirade. I look forward to talking with you all as the season progresses. WHAT A GREAT DAY IN BRONCOVILLE!
              That is more like it I was the same way as you when I first started and I still have not been here as long as some of these guys keep up this attitude and you will do fine but we do not hate on eachother UNLESS it is a Raider Fan stickin his nose in our business
              sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Amen to that

DENVER WINS 4 straight superbowls!!! Plummer is League MVP and all the doubters can go and jump off a cliff

Comment

was all that necessary

i try not to fall into the trap of calling people out when they are new to the forum because a good point is a good point and it doesn't matter who it comes from but your thread sucks and i'll tell you why. three posts in and you disrespect a good percentage of the people here that are denver fans no matter what you think of them, they are. where were you when the chiefs beat the broncos in arrowhead and we had to deal all the chief fans? where were you when the broncos lost three straight and the rest of the world thought the broncos were out of it? where were you when the broncos lost to the bears and everybody and thier momma thought we were done? the same fans that you just disrespected were here for all that and we don't remember you but most of them are bandwagoners because they have a difference of opinon other than yours. i don't like some opinons on here but i won't call them bandwagoners unless they are supposed to be bronco fans and keep kissing other teams asses by saying denver is going to suck next year and then when denver does good they are big fans, those are bandwagon fans not fans who disagreed with the portis/bailey trade because it wasn't a popular trade. you want mature discussion then stop calling certain denver fans out. watching the nfl network doesn't make you a bigger fan than any other fan it just makes you a fan.
                  you came off as arrogant know it all who was afraid to jump into heated discussions about the broncos because you thought less of the fans here that we couldn't understand a point that you made because of all the name calling. the name calling is not gonna stop with this thread you posted. i wish for the future if you want people to take you seriously on this board then you can't come off as a pompous windbag. this is not because your a new poster it's because of the content of your thread.
                  Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Re: For all of you who doubted.......

Originally posted by BroncoKen
                    For all of you who were in mass hysteria when we made the Pottis-Bailey trade I say to you now what I said then, get off the boat because we have no room for any more, this bandwagon is full. Our ownership is not stupid and our head coach obviously knows how to put a winning product on the field (hence the two rings) so to all of you who jumped off the Bronco Express a few weeks ago I say, "Stay there in Raiderville and sink with their aging ship cuz we don't want you here in Broncoland."
                    Now for my fellow broncofans who have heart and remain loyal even when things get tough I say enjoy the moment my friends because although we have won nothing, the pieces of the puzzle are becoming complete and our quest to glory is approaching rapidly. It seems like ages ago that we had a veteran leadership mixed with talent but it seems that our 2004 team has the makings to be something special. The season is a long time away but I feel good about the moves we made so far in the off season and look forward to seeing the new additions to our team suiting up in the orange and blue. This is the first off season that I truly feel excited about the upcoming season and it is only March now. Our return to dominance is near friends, enjoy what the season will bring
                    Keep preaching Brother BroncoKen........
                    I her ya and I am with ya all the way I have been preaching the same thing to all of these idiots here in Syacuse, NY since the trade of Portis... They know what they are doing in the front office ( I wish I did sometimes).

GO SYRACUSE! Tonight they play Alabama in Pheonix "Sweet Sixteen" Kick BamaButt!!
                    Bronco Fan far from home

Comment

I am insanel jacked for the season to begin I, like you guys was not discouraged by all the moves the Broncos made. I cannot wait until the first snap of that football is done. Offense and Defense are all addressed this offseason. I really believe that we will make it to the Super Bowl this year. All the signs are there. This is a team of destiny this year. And if they keep the same team the year after this they'll be a dynasty. Would'nt be great fellow broncomaniacs!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X