Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!*!*!* Bvp On The Air In A Minute! *!*!*!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !*!*!* Bvp On The Air In A Minute! *!*!*!

tune in for free below...

http://cc.liquidviewer.com/jpc/radio.php?uid=1

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Thanks for the link!

BVP proves once again he is a moron!

Comment

All done... wanna give a recap Lancane?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
        All done... wanna give a recap Lancane?
        Well they first wanted to get his opinion on the whole addition of Cutler and the whole oversight on the quarterback camp. The biggest issue was the radio guys said he was confident and not worried, but he was ~ He said 'um, and, you know & I' a lot. He knows that he needs to do his best whether here or on another team, but he does understand by his words that he really gets that he will not be the starter here and Denver does not have that type of faith in him. Overall they wanted to know if he will measure himself to Jake and Jay, but he needs to worry about himself. The worst thing I heard was that he said he is important to the ball club? Is he hanging with McNabb, T.O., Walker and Lelie? But Van Pelt said he wants to have a long career in the NFL even if somewhere else other then here.

Oops, forgot one thing that made me really laugh was he said that Denver wants him. He really acted like he was a big part of the team! He also stated that his main job was to push Plummer, but I really do not think he has the arm or the smarts for that. They also brought up what if Denver goes with only two Quarterbacks again, which he really did not counter or retort about it.
        Last edited by lancane; 05-16-2006, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lancane
          Well they first wanted to get his opinion on the whole addition of Cutler and the whole oversight on the quarterback camp. The biggest issue was the radio guys said he was confident and not worried, but he was ~ He said 'um, and, you know & I' a lot. He knows that he needs to do his best whether here or on another team, but he does understand by his words that he really gets that he will not be the starter here and Denver does not have that type of faith in him. Overall they wanted to know if he will measure himself to Jake and Jay, but he needs to worry about himself. The worst thing I heard was that he said he is important to the ball club? Is he hanging with McNabb, T.O., Walker and Lelie? But Van Pelt said he wants to have a long career in the NFL even if somewhere else other then here.

Oops, forgot one thing that made me really laugh was he said that Denver wants him. He really acted like he was a big part of the team! He also stated that his main job was to push Plummer, but I really do not think he has the arm or the smarts for that. They also brought up what if Denver goes with only two Quarterbacks again, which he really did not counter or retort about it.

They are still going on about how good that remark was.

"My job is to push Plummer, I'm not worried (about Cutler), I know the system."

Comment

They are still going on about how good that remark was.

"My job is to push Plummer, I'm not worried (about Cutler), I know the system."
            You missed when he was going to say dude, but it came out du, and he caught himself. I was like what a retard! You know by his voice he is worried and he played it off, unfortunatley one of the Fan guys is a big fan of his, so they would not read into it...

Final comment for BVP - Be worried 'Forrest' they went out and got a better quarterback, so obviously they are not as big on you as you want to believe.

He can remain a Bronco, we can always use another dummy on the practice squad!

Comment

You missed when he was going to say dude, but it came out du, and he caught himself. I was like what a retard! You know by his voice he is worried and he played it off, unfortunatley one of the Fan guys is a big fan of his, so they would not read into it...

Final comment for BVP - Be worried 'Forrest' they went out and got a better quarterback, so obviously they are not as big on you as you want to believe.

He can remain a Bronco, we can always use another dummy on the practice squad!

Weren't you a friend of his? (Or was that someone else?)

Comment

Is there something wrong with him saying he's important to the team?

That is a good statement. All players on the roster is important to the team. That's the kind of attitude you want from any player and in any sport. Knowing your role is important.
                Emancipate your mind!
                The People's Poster

Comment

Weren't you a friend of his? (Or was that someone else?)
                  I know Van Pelt, we knew a lot of the same people. He is a good kid, but he is not as talented as some people credit him. He really does not measure up to be a good quarterback, Plummer makes mental mistakes, BVP is a lot worse in that department and has not nearly half of Plummers natural athletic ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
                    Is there something wrong with him saying he's important to the team?

That is a good statement. All players on the roster is important to the team. That's the kind of attitude you want from any player and in any sport. Knowing your role is important.
                    Not really, because he has to back up all he said on the air now. If he goes out and he is beat out by Cutler and they cut him, or he even gets beat out by Parsons' he will in the end be eating crow, if he would have said I will do my best and want to stay a Bronco, I would not be so harsh, but what he did was say that he is the top dog behind Plummer, there are such things as being humble, look at Plummer and all he said, he was humble about it -- "I will go out and just try and win football games and worry about myself and help this kid." -- Van Pelt acted like it was an insult, if he was all that he would not have been a possible candidate for Mr. Irrelevant! Hahaha...

Comment

Thanks Lancane. I think BVP has the arm strength but he can't hit the broad side of a barn to save his life. Maybe some day he'll make a good back qb but I don't see him as anything more than that.
                      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

i think,

it's safe to say that BVP is dubbies and pins. :wave:

big ups to snk16.

Comment

BVP could be Cutlers back up after Cutler beats out Plummer in 07 season but seriously I don't know exactly what to think of him because you can't put everything on the SD game because they were just trying to control the ball and not make mistakes.. he did good running with it though.. I think we will go into next season with 3 QB's though.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                            Thanks Lancane. I think BVP has the arm strength but he can't hit the broad side of a barn to save his life. Maybe some day he'll make a good back qb but I don't see him as anything more than that.
                            This is something else he mentioned.

"The coaches expect me to be able to make the throws I need to make, hitting the receiver's inside or outside shoulder, depending on the play."

Good luck with that one BVP.

Comment

Originally posted by NBudris
                              BVP could be Cutlers back up after Cutler beats out Plummer in 07 season but seriously I don't know exactly what to think of him because you can't put everything on the SD game because they were just trying to control the ball and not make mistakes.. he did good running with it though.. I think we will go into next season with 3 QB's though.
                              True you can't put everything on BVP. However, after the game BVP said in an interview that he didn't prepare as hard as he should have.
                              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                              X