Wwkd??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colorado69
    "To me, right now he is camp garbage...nothing more, nothing less." I understand the meaning of the comment, but to come from someone with no where near the same talent is a bit rediculous. Any player being considered for a position on any NFL team is hardly camp garbage. I wish I had the opportunity to make a living playing a game. We fans should respect the athletic abilities of all the players. Something tells me you probably called Rod Smith "camp garbage" a few years ago.
    I would have to agree with this.

It may just be your guess, but how would you feel if you were trying out for the team and all everyone ever said about you was that you were camp garbage. Let's wait and see how he turns out first.

Like I said in another post, I would thnik Kircus doesn't have the biggest chance in the world to make the roster, but you never know because he could have an awesome training camp or a completely horrible one.

I'm glad we have so much young talent at WR and that this is a good problem to have.
    Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Originally posted by 16TheSnake
      What about a fired up David Terrel
      My bad, I kind of forgot about him.

Let's see. We know Rod and Javon are going to make the roster and I am pretty sure Lelie is on his way out because this has carried on too long to just be forgiven and forgotten about. Plus I don't think he wants to come back.

1. Rod Smith
      2. Javon Walker

Now the rest of the roster is a little bit tricky because the talent we have is unproven or just drafted rookies.

Darius Watts - I would think he has a good chance because the team was Really high on him in the draft a few years back and got him in the second round. I think he has one more year left at least and he has way too much talent for Denver to just give up on him that easily.

Brandon Marshall - Like said before he is probably a pretty good bet to make the roster because of his size, talent and upside. The guy has a good frame that would help across the middle and down in the redzone. Plus there is probably someone out there that would surely sign him if he went on waivers or was released and I don't think he will be released because we just drafted him.

Domenik Hixon - This guy has good speed and has the potential, I believe, to be an Ashley Lelie type player. Denver was said to be very interested in Devin Hester and was ho0ping that he would have fallen to #61, but he got drafted at #57. So they still had some returning needs and that is why they picked up Hixon in round 4. I thnik Hixon has better speed and because he was drafted, it will give him an edge over some other guys to make the roster.

David Terrell - Guy had a ton of talent coming out of college and was picked #8 overall. Shanny has said to be very high on him and the coaching staff believes in him and he reportedly has been working very hard this offseason. Has a good shot at making the roster because of the fact he has impressed the coaching staff and of his experience. Plus he has good hands and has showed he can produce, just not as a #1 or #2 WR.

Charlie Adams - Was our #3 Wr last year and has played special teams and returned kick the last couple of years. Has some talent and size. Plus he sshowed he can catch the ball pretty well and isn't too bad of a WR. He's not that fast on kicks though.

Todd Devoe - Last year he made an impression on the coaching staff by having a really good training camp and surprising people by playing as well as he did. He had that long Touchdown against Philly and was able to break away and go all the way. He also had a nice preseason. He has shown flashes of being a pretty good WR and has the talent to be.

Most of what I said above is the positive side of the players, but here's who I think will make the roster:

1. Rod Smith
      2. Javon Walker
      3. Darius Watts
      4. Brandon Marshall
      5. David Terrell
      6. Domenik Hixon

Obviously Rod and Javon are sure fire bets to make the roster. I think Watts will make it because he was successful his rookie year and I don't think the coaching staff will give up on him after just 2 years. I think Marshall and Hixon will make it because they were drafted in the 4th and those guys almost never get cut before their first year, and Marshall has great credentials and Hixon can be a very good returner. I think Terrell will make it because he has been working hard and has impressed the coaching staff.

Just my .02
      Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
        What do the two things have to do with each other?

Well no one knew who he was and i gave the best description of him i could. He's not exactly and All Star so i don't have a whole Bio on him. Just rem. him from the draft a couple of years ago. Sorry to confuse you?

Comment

Originally posted by Almost Heaven
          Well no one knew who he was and i gave the best description of him i could. He's not exactly and All Star so i don't have a whole Bio on him. Just rem. him from the draft a couple of years ago. Sorry to confuse you?
          Just not for certain why the color of his skin had anything to do with it, as was Jared....
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X