No announcement yet.

Javon Walker wore #84 today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The real question is "should i buy a J-Walk jersey just to piss everyone in Green Bay off?"

Comment

Originally posted by DenverFanInGB
      The real question is "should i buy a J-Walk jersey just to piss everyone in Green Bay off?"
      I for one vote yes.

That is...

1 - FOR
      0 - AGAINST

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Originally posted by DenverFanInGB
        Absolutely!

Now it's...

2 - FOR
        0 - AGAINST

Comment

Javon needs #19

I think Wesley needs his Sharpe mojo with #84, and Javon could gather some Rice mojo from #19!
          sigpic

#TEBOWDOMINATES...Love Orange and Blue Gators and Broncos!

Jake Plummer will always be my #1 Quarterback!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGirl
            I think Wesley needs his Sharpe mojo with #84, and Javon could gather some Rice mojo from #19!

Nice!

Good call JG.

Comment

good for Javon. maybe he'll put up another 17+ TDs this season.

Comment

I think Duke needs to wear something like 44. I'd rather see Javon wear 84, because something about a reciever wearing a number in the teens all season reminds me too much of the Faiders and Moss.

Comment

Well, since players CAN wear different numbered jerseys during practices, I'd not be getting too worked up about it.
                  Bush is wearing #5 for now, also......

Duke is still in Europe, so I doubt anything will transpire until his return.
                  "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                  tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                  men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Brian Clark, the undrafted free agent is wearing 19 as of now. More evidence that JWalk is going to wear 84

Comment

Just to mention it, i was walking through the mall this past weekend and came across a rack of Walker jersey's (of course in the Packers) and they were marked half off. I considered it, but i just can't get myself to put on that icky green color.

You know how hard it's gonna be to get my hands on a Bronco' J-Walk jersey here!?! I need to definately order one though.

Ahhhh.... first Super Bowl 32 and now J-Walk! Just another thing i can throw in the Packer fans faces!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Comment

i realy belive that neather of them should be wearing #84 it is sharps # and that should be it no one else should be wearing it unless he says it is ok. why should they start to wear #84 it is probly going to be retired in a few years and they will have to find another number anyway. and for the denver fan in gb yes you should get a walker jersey and get one for the rest of your family to wear as well. lets go BRONCOS
                        lets go broncos

Comment

From todays Rocky Mountain News:

WALKER GETS NUMBER: Officially, Javon Walker wore jersey No. 19 for one practice and a warm-up period.

The receiver was getting ready to start practice when he was approached by tight ends coach Tim Brewster.

"He came over and whispered in my ear, 'The number's all yours if you want it,' " Walker said.

Brewster had talked with Wesley Duke, who is playing for Hamburg in NFL Europe and who wore No. 84 last season for the Broncos.

Duke told Brewster there was "not a problem" relinquishing his number and has been switched to No. 48.

"It was really nice of him," Walker said. "Eighty-four is the number I came in with in the NFL and to continue wearing it here, I'm excited about it."

Walker, whom the Broncos acquired from the Green Bay Packers in a draft-day trade last month, mainly has been an observer this week while continuing his rehabilitation from a torn right knee ligament.

He maintained that hearing the play-calling in the huddle and getting used to the offensive terminology has been beneficial.

"It's going to be a real big help when training camp comes around and I'm out there, obviously, getting in the mix of things," he said.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...711141,00.html

Comment

Working...
                          X