Rookie Jersey #'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookie Jersey #'s

In case some of you may be curious as to which numbers our young guys have taken so far so you can go out and buy the Jersey, here's what I've been able to figure out so far based on the pictures and video.

Jay Cutler #6
    Tony Scheffler- #88
    Brandon Marshall- #15
    Mike Bell- #20
    Domenik Hixon- #9 ??

If neone knows any others, specifically Elvis Dumervil, please post those here too.

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Hixon is 12
    Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by KnightOLB53
      Hixon is 12
      Isn't that Adam's number?

Thanks for the update Milehigh117.
      Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBuckeye
        Isn't that Adam's number?

Thanks for the update Milehigh117.
        No Charlie Adam's wears #81 if that's which Adam your talking about
        MMA News
        MMA News 247

Comment

#85 will be available soon!

sigpic

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Comment

in some ways i hoped jay wouldn/t be six because that reminds of bubby brister and man was he bad

Comment

Bubby Brister hasnt done anything since that naked bootleg against the chiefs for a score. Other than that, what did he do in his career? Maybe Jay will erase those memories.

sigpic

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Comment

Bubby was a good backup. He did what he could when he could. If it weren't for him winning those games when John got injured during the 1998 season, we may not have won the SuperBowl.

Comment

Nate Jackson needs to give up #89 to Marshall. By the way, Hixon is #12 and UDRFA, Brian Clark out of NC State (my sleeper pick to make the roster) dawns #9.

Comment

Originally posted by Milehigh117
                    If neone knows any others, specifically Elvis Dumervil, please post those here too.
                    They updated the denver roster page. Dumrevil is gonna wear #92.

Comment

Originally posted by Milehigh117
                      In case some of you may be curious as to which numbers our young guys have taken so far so you can go out and buy the Jersey, here's what I've been able to figure out so far based on the pictures and video.

Jay Cutler #6
                      Tony Scheffler- #88
                      Brandon Marshall- #15
                      Mike Bell- #20
                      Domenik Hixon- #9 ??

Preston Parsons wears number 9.

Comment

No he doesn't, he wears #5. According to the site, Walker and Duke both have #84 and Tyler Everett and Chris Young have #32. Who will prevail?
                        Last edited by Dream; 05-18-2006, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Oh thats right, I stand corrected.
                          Well who the heck is in number 9, I seen somebody in 9 playing catch on the news last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24
                            Preston Parsons wears number 9.
                            'Pig Face' Parsons is sporting #5 on the roster...

Maybe Parsons is slated to be Cutler's backup... Brister #6, Elway #7 -- Parsons #5 and Cutler #6... I would not cry if Bradlee "Forrest Gump' Van Pelt was no longer here!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24
                              Oh thats right, I stand corrected.
                              Well who the heck is in number 9, I seen somebody in 9 playing catch on the news last night.
                              Yeah, that was Brian Clark, but now he's 19 I guess according to the roster? Weird!

Comment

Working...
                              X