Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome back Willie Middlebrooks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Welcome back Willie Middlebrooks

    Hes back seems all are guys leave and first chance they get they come home.

  • #2
    woot wb willie lol

    ^^thx broncofancam we miss you...RIP

    Comment


    • #3
      Why wouldn't he want to play for the best team?
      Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever


      "When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

      Comment


      • #4
        Might as well welcome him back.

        Not like we have a choice.

        -----

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by topscribe
          Might as well welcome him back.

          Not like we have a choice.

          -----
          It does not matter as he will hardly see the field with our corps of corners
          NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by topscribe
            Might as well welcome him back.

            Not like we have a choice.

            -----

            Nope, no choice.

            However, I am hopefull with Willie this time around. He WAS impoving finally right before he got back into you know who's doghouse, lol. Perhaps this little bounce around the league to SF & KC will remind him he is easily expendable, and give him the kick in the rear he needs to show why he was a 1st round draft pick in the first place.

            Do VERY VERY good Willie! I am sure you dont want be standing next Maurice asking people if they want fries with their order, because that's the next stop if you fail this time.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by topscribe
              Might as well welcome him back.

              Not like we have a choice.

              -----
              I actually am happy we got him back, the last year he was here, he was impressive and much improved! Hopefully he can continue this streak and put a solid veteran player in the secondary. Quite possibly, this could be our future starter at safety!

              Comment


              • #8
                he'll be a good 4th string or heck maybe he will see some playin time at safety and if all else fails he will be a great special teamer
                "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Broncos86
                  he'll be a good 4th string or heck maybe he will see some playin time at safety and if all else fails he will be a great special teamer
                  I don't see him being 4th stringer and that sarcasm sucked. Foxworth has only proved that he can make Cedric Wilson look like an All Star. I expect Willie to come in and starter at a position in the secondary.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Willie will ahve to beat out Foxworth and D-Dub first though, West.

                    Welcome back Willie! We have no other choice.

                    sigpic

                    Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                    There are three things you can expect in life:

                    1. Death
                    2. Taxes
                    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Snk16
                      Willie will ahve to beat out Foxworth and D-Dub first though, West.

                      Welcome back Willie! We have no other choice.
                      Just plug in the Pittsburgh game and he'll have the upper hand. Right now, the only starting corner is Champ.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by West
                        I don't see him being 4th stringer and that sarcasm sucked. Foxworth has only proved that he can make Cedric Wilson look like an All Star. I expect Willie to come in and starter at a position in the secondary.
                        Well, I hope our secondary is not that crap.

                        Not even the 49ers considered Middlebroken good enough to keep.

                        -----

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by West
                          Just plug in the Pittsburgh game and he'll have the upper hand. Right now, the only starting corner is Champ.
                          A good point there. However, if we were to plug in the Pitts game, Fox would look really bad. Not Darrent. Fox played horribly that game. Right now, I think that if Willie has a chance, he'll have to beat our Fox. Darrent played well throughout the season. Fox was a bit inconsistant though.

                          Our defensive scheme doesn't help either...

                          sigpic

                          Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                          There are three things you can expect in life:

                          1. Death
                          2. Taxes
                          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by West
                            Just plug in the Pittsburgh game and he'll have the upper hand. Right now, the only starting corner is Champ.

                            so ur sayin since champ got burned against TO in the philly game that we should let darrent williams start over him?
                            "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Snk16
                              A good point there. However, if we were to plug in the Pitts game, Fox would look really bad. Not Darrent. Fox played horribly that game. Right now, I think that if Willie has a chance, he'll have to beat our Fox. Darrent played well throughout the season. Fox was a bit inconsistant though.

                              Our defensive scheme doesn't help either...
                              Darrent was injured some of the year.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X