Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

" The Wall "

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • " The Wall "

    Is this really my Broncos team. Its been sooo long since we've had a really good secondary. Its so exciting to have a secondary of this caliber. Watching John Lynch play will be a nice throwback to the days of watching Steve Atwater even though Steve is the man. I applaud Mike Shanahan and Lundquist for the fantastic free agency moves in the offseason and I suggest nicknaming the new secondary " The Wall ".

    first time user, Go Broncos Go Longhorns

    Die Hard Broncos Fan in Texas.
    Die Hard Broncos fan in Texas

    Steve is tha man !!! The Lynch mob in effect !!!!!!!!!

  • #2
    I predict 10 ints for Champ Bailey and a lot of broken bones by John Lynch.
    Die Hard Broncos fan in Texas

    Steve is tha man !!! The Lynch mob in effect !!!!!!!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Broncos-N-Horns
      I predict 10 ints for Champ Bailey and a lot of broken bones by John Lynch.

      I betcha Big Swat has more int's than Champ this year. No one is going to throw to Champs side so Biggie Talls is gonna come down with most of them.

      Comment


      • #4
        Teams will definitely test Champ in the beginning of the season, and when he intercepts 'em all then nobody will throw to his side.
        Die Hard Broncos fan in Texas

        Steve is tha man !!! The Lynch mob in effect !!!!!!!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          I CAN'T WAIT FOR SOME OF THE CB-WR MATCHUPS. CHAMP VS. WHOEVER THE RAIDERS MIGHT DRAFT! HARRISON AND THE COLTS, ETC. IT REALLY WILL BE SOMETHING TO SEE THE BRONCOS HAVE A GOOD SECONDARY, IT'S BEEN QUITE A WHILE. I ALSO THINK THAT ELLIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE, ESPECIALLY SINCE
          BERRY IS GONE.

          "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

          Comment


          • #6
            The Wall???

            I'm stoked too!! Big time.

            I'd like to point out a couple of interesting facts for you Sanny haters.

            1. Denvers off season FAs are great but the team will be awesome because it was already close. Bailey and Lynch might not have been a factor on a team that was nowhere near want the Broncos are already.

            2. Bailey Lynch and the other probowl allums that signed with Denver wouldn't have signed with a team that wasn't ready to get it done.

            That my friends is credited to the Broncos organization and ... Mike Shanahan.

            Great Job!!!!!
            This is the NFL!!

            Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!



            Go Broncos!!!!!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
              I CAN'T WAIT FOR SOME OF THE CB-WR MATCHUPS. CHAMP VS. WHOEVER THE RAIDERS MIGHT DRAFT! HARRISON AND THE COLTS, ETC. IT REALLY WILL BE SOMETHING TO SEE THE BRONCOS HAVE A GOOD SECONDARY, IT'S BEEN QUITE A WHILE. I ALSO THINK THAT ELLIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE, ESPECIALLY SINCE
              BERRY IS GONE.


              oowwww My eyes!!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Just get ready for this D.

                We're gonna rock the AFC this year, probably gonna end up #1 with pats close behind at #2.
                Die Hard Broncos fan in Texas

                Steve is tha man !!! The Lynch mob in effect !!!!!!!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  NJBRONCOFAN

                  good to have you aboard, but could you take off the caps-lock? it feels like you are SHOUTING at us *smiles*. thank you

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    sorry about that ravage. i'll try to remember. it's just that the program that we run at work uses caps. In the future, if i use it by accident, don't think i'm yelling at you, just think that's how enthusiatic i am about my broncs! thanks for the welcome, by the way

                    "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      *smiles*

                      no problem bud, just thought I would tell you before you got several of the posters saying something. Every time I hear you say "the wall".. I can't help think of that song...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: The Wall???

                        Originally posted by JED Bronco
                        I'm stoked too!! Big time.

                        I'd like to point out a couple of interesting facts for you Sanny haters.

                        1. Denvers off season FAs are great but the team will be awesome because it was already close. Bailey and Lynch might not have been a factor on a team that was nowhere near want the Broncos are already.

                        2. Bailey Lynch and the other probowl allums that signed with Denver wouldn't have signed with a team that wasn't ready to get it done.

                        That my friends is credited to the Broncos organization and ... Mike Shanahan.

                        Great Job!!!!!
                        I agree give Shanahan the credit.

                        If I remember right it was key Free Agents that we filled in in the off season to get to our first Superbowl Win. That is what it looks like we are doing at this time.

                        Though this will not be an easy schedule this year, we still should do well.

                        Maybe it will be our year...
                        Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Broncos-N-Horns
                          Teams will definitely test Champ in the beginning of the season, and when he intercepts 'em all then nobody will throw to his side.
                          It's a good thing Champ won't be guarding TONY G then Heh?
                          [QUOTE]
                          If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991


                          The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by dhall26
                            It's a good thing Champ won't be guarding TONY G then Heh?

                            Tony G is gonna hurt his knee again in the preseason but this time it will be a season ender!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by dhall26
                              It's a good thing Champ won't be guarding TONY G then Heh?
                              Shame it'll be big Al covering his arse. You know Dante Hall said Wilson is one of only two MLBs able to cover him, the other being Ray Lewis.
                              sigpic

                              Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

                              Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X