Jake Press Conference + Al Wilson ribbing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Press Conference + Al Wilson ribbing

Check out www.cbs4denver.com/broncos is you want to see the Jake Press conference + Jake's take on Ashley. He tells a story about he dodging one of Jay Cutler's passes in practice (literally).

I believe Jake's story as he tells it. Sound like the guy he cut off was a real piece of work. Jake reported the incident by calling 911, then proceded to his charity function. He says the guy honked and honked his horn then bumped into his car from behind.

Also, there is a funny clip of Al Wilson at practice calling Jake "aka MR ROAD RAGE" on the same website.

Poor Jake. I wonder if he feels like an elected offical sometimes? I swear, we have more Bronco Press Conference's in this town....
    sigpic

#TEBOWDOMINATES...Love Orange and Blue Gators and Broncos!

Jake Plummer will always be my #1 Quarterback!!!!!

ummmm, well there was a witness who backed up the victim, and i believe the victim, the witness called it in, i mean jeez, he got out and kicked the freaking truck, and as i stated before

i cant remember whether or not this was before or after the draft, but if it was before this may have sparked the whole Jay Cutler pick, and if it was after the draft Jake may have been aggrivated knowing his time is short here

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket
      ummmm, well there was a witness who backed up the victim, and i believe the victim, the witness called it in, i mean jeez, he got out and kicked the freaking truck, and as i stated before

i cant remember whether or not this was before or after the draft, but if it was before this may have sparked the whole Jay Cutler pick, and if it was after the draft Jake may have been aggrivated knowing his time is short here

It was 2 days before the draft.

I believe Jake also.

Comment

Ummm . . . was this witness Jesus Christ, by any chance?

If not, then we are right back where we started, aren't we?

BTW, it happened BEFORE the draft. AZ Snake Fan already pointed that out in the other thread about Jake.

-----

Comment

Jake Girl.........thanks for the videos.

Sounds like Jake wants Ashley to return to Broncos. I hope he does, but if he doesn't pretty soon, then he'll never play for the Broncos again. I'll just hope the the next guys will step up and do the job.
          Last edited by Emancipator; 05-24-2006, 01:30 PM.
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

Comment

thats all well and good, but i mean it seems pretty crazy that both the witness and the victim would agree to it, having at least 1 witness is good believe it or not, i just happen to think Jake is guilty, im not a Jake hater either, and if Jake is innocent then there must be an inside man in the police or something because they wrote it up as HIS fault and it was a case of road rage......hmmmmm

Comment

thats all well and good, but i mean it seems pretty crazy that both the witness and the victim would agree to it, having at least 1 witness is good believe it or not, i just happen to think Jake is guilty, im not a Jake hater either, and if Jake is innocent then there must be an inside man in the police or something because they wrote it up as HIS fault and it was a case of road rage......hmmmmm
              Well, I'm glad you are not a judge. You don't know who this witness is, whether he/she is a drunk, a drug addict, a Jake-hater, the other party's cousin, or will share in the anticipated proceeds from a subsequent lawsuit. Having a witness means NOTHING until that witness is investigated and cross-examined.

We have a Constitution and we have courts to decide those things.

Therefore, I do not consider him guilty or innocent. Let the court decide.

-----

Comment

Thanks for the videos. Looks like Scheffler is the 5th tight end as of right now, according to Jake, and I too would love to have Ashley back.

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                  Well, I'm glad you are not a judge. You don't know who this witness is, whether he/she is a drunk, a drug addict, a Jake-hater, the other party's cousin, or will share in the anticipated proceeds from a subsequent lawsuit. Having a witness means NOTHING until that witness is investigated and cross-examined.

We have a Constitution and we have courts to decide those things.

Therefore, I do not consider him guilty or innocent. Let the court decide.

-----
                  nice, drunk in the middle of the day in Cherry Hills, NOONE knew it was Jake the only thing that pointed the police to them is the liscense plate number

Comment

What does any of this matter anyways. Are you guys having to go to court for this or pay anything. Are you at all even affected by it. I know Bob Gibson and he is one of the nicest guys ever but last year some guy pissed him off in his car and he got out and knocked the guy out. I feel sorry for the guy because Gibson is not a small guy. Anyways, there are many cases of road rage and it really doesn't show a persons personality. The other guy could have been egging Jake on well before a witness got involved and Jake could have been retaliating at that point also. There are way to many unknowns to blame anyone when you where not there. Many people though that are normal and real nice get road rage. It has just become a part of driving. I can guarantee that everyone on these boards has had it before. You might not have gotten out and beaten someone but I'm sure all of you have cussed, yelled, said bad stuff about or given the finger to someone because they were driving in a way that you didn't like.

Comment

nice, drunk in the middle of the day in Cherry Hills, NOONE knew it was Jake the only thing that pointed the police to them is the liscense plate number
                      Oh gee, I didn't know that. Of course, there's not a chance the witness could have recognized Jake Plummer!

I'm glad we know the witness so well now!

-----

Comment

Jake can't possibly be innocent.

It's Jake Plummer, "better then average" QB in the NFL since his tenure with Denver, the most overhyped and overrated QB in the NFL, who single handidly lost Denver's last 3 playoff games all by himself.

No way can that possibly equal the innocense of Jake Plummer.

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                          Oh gee, I didn't know that. Of course, there's not a chance the witness could have recognized Jake Plummer!

I'm glad we know the witness so well now!

-----
                          they had an interview last night with both of them, i think i remember they met with the police already seeing how its a month after the incident, and it went off without a hitch, you do know some people dont watch football around here, right? just making sure, i mean football isnt cared about as much as people think it is

Comment

they had an interview last night with both of them, i think i remember they met with the police already seeing how its a month after the incident, and it went off without a hitch, you do know some people dont watch football around here, right? just making sure, i mean football isnt cared about as much as people think it is
                            You do know some people DO watch football around here, right?

As I said, YOU DON'T KNOW THE WITNESS. THAT IS WHAT A COURT IS FOR!

There are really some people in this society I'm glad are not judges.

(Of course, there are some judges I wish weren't.)

-----

Comment

If you watch the press conference, Jake admits that he was mad after the guy hit his bumper. He admits cutting him off too, felt the bump, got out of his car, probably kicked the guys car while he was at it, checked for damage, then left. I just don't buy the part of the guys story that Jake backed up into the guys car. That does not sound right to me. I think there is equal share of the blame. The guy hit jake's car, and Jake kicked the guy's car probably.

But take a look see at the press conference as he covers a ton of topics besides this too--about the QB camp etc. :-)
                              sigpic

#TEBOWDOMINATES...Love Orange and Blue Gators and Broncos!

Jake Plummer will always be my #1 Quarterback!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X