Deltha O'Neal at WR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chronic_Toker
    So Deltha hasn't been performing well on defense? I don't get to see as many games as I'd like living in Florida, but I thought he was doing well defending the pass. Am I wrong?
    Totally wrong. He has done terrible. Out of postion, not intercepting the ball, not turning around when he needed to and basically being out-played. Losing his position to Kelly Herndon and then losing his nickel postion to Jimmy Spencer. Muffing punts was the last straw.

Hopefully he can play offense, because he was a detriment on the defense this year. Several plays you had to put only on his shoulders and in punt returns he played hard enough not to "get hurt".
    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

I guess I'm living in the past thinking that he is a star on defense. I'd like to see him do well as a receiver though. What do you think about McCaffrey? Will he ever be the star receiver that he once was?
      My other love...
      sigpic
      305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by Chronic_Toker
        I guess I'm living in the past thinking that he is a star on defense. I'd like to see him do well as a receiver though. What do you think about McCaffrey? Will he ever be the star receiver that he once was?
        No. My opinion only. He is having problems getting back from injury. We could still use him as third receiver though. I am wondering if he does not retire after this season. He was a great player. I would love to be wrong on this...
        Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

I would like for you to be wrong as well. I have been a big McCaffrey fan for quite some time. I'd love to see him return next year for a career season (or possibly in the playoffs). Luckily I see a lot of potential in Lelie, he's shown a lot just in the 2 years he's been in the league.
          My other love...
          sigpic
          305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

Working...
          X