Blue on Blue, or Blue on White?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue on Blue, or Blue on White?

Man I LOOOOOOOOOVE our alternate home uniforms...

Blue pants, blue jerseys.......

Get RID of the white pants at home! The ALL blue makes us look intimidating and dark....

I don't even want the orange jerseys anymore....

All blue all the time would be great.
    Eeerrrrrr.......

no no no no noooooooooo

We need to bring back the orange! That should be the main color of everything; the blue is too overused. Since we tore down milehigh (which had an equal amount of orange & blue) there has been so much lacking and slacking of orange! The stands look so blah when there is all blue or blue with (insert colors of opposing team here) on tv...However, did you happen to catch the home game vs the chefs? So many people were in orange & the sea of orange pompons just heightened the effect--It was awesome...It brought tears to my eyes!!! Orange should be the pre-dominant color again!

Of course, from a lady's point of view, I happen to like the white pants! hehehehe

Comment

Re: Blue on Blue, or Blue on White?

Originally posted by BroncoStud102
      Man I LOOOOOOOOOVE our alternate home uniforms...

Blue pants, blue jerseys.......

Get RID of the white pants at home! The ALL blue makes us look intimidating and dark....

I don't even want the orange jerseys anymore....

All blue all the time would be great.

Should Plummer wear his green panties with his blue jerseys?
      [QUOTE]
      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Re: Re: Blue on Blue, or Blue on White?

Originally posted by dhall26
        Should Plummer wear his green panties with his blue jerseys?

I guess that's up to him now isn't it??

I could care less if he wears a g-string with his blue pants as long as we kick your asses by 30 again this year.

Now run along and play old man, the smell of moth balls you bring with you is ruining my thread.
        Eeerrrrrr.......

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
          no no no no noooooooooo

We need to bring back the orange! That should be the main color of everything; the blue is too overused. Since we tore down milehigh (which had an equal amount of orange & blue) there has been so much lacking and slacking of orange! The stands look so blah when there is all blue or blue with (insert colors of opposing team here) on tv...However, did you happen to catch the home game vs the chefs? So many people were in orange & the sea of orange pompons just heightened the effect--It was awesome...It brought tears to my eyes!!! Orange should be the pre-dominant color again!

Of course, from a lady's point of view, I happen to like the white pants! hehehehe

Noooooo white....Orange I can live with due to the historical context....But white is sooooo plain....
          Eeerrrrrr.......

Comment

LOL I'm not saying to make a creamsicle out of our boys...I'm just saying, as far as this past year goes...mmmh mmmh good! LOL

Eddie in those white pants right in front of me...oh baby...Almost as good as when I met him at the ESPN zone & he was standing right in front of me and (incoherant mumbling and drooling here)

Ahhem so anyway...I think that we should bring the orange back & have the blue pants. It would be muchos better...

Comment

LOL I'm not saying to make a creamsicle out of our boys...I'm just saying, as far as this past year goes...mmmh mmmh good! LOL

Eddie in those white pants right in front of me...oh baby...Almost as good as when I met him at the ESPN zone & he was standing right in front of me and (incoherant mumbling and drooling here)

Ahhem so anyway...I think that we should bring the orange back & have the blue pants. It would be muchos better...

Blue, you drooled all over yourself, go clean up so you can think coherently
              Eeerrrrrr.......

Comment

I'm all cleaned up already...But for some reason I really want a hot dog now.

Comment

I'm all cleaned up already...But for some reason I really want a hot dog now.

Actually, a hot dog with onions and mustard DOES sound really good right now.
                  Eeerrrrrr.......

Comment

man we gotta keep it real, more games with throwbacks and definitely the blue pants and blue unis at home those are sick

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStud102
                      Actually, a hot dog with onions and mustard DOES sound really good right now.
                      I'm thinking more along the lines of with ketchup, mustard and relish...the good ol' classic!

Oh man! I'm gonna have to go by the grocery store after work tonight...Or maybe to "Mustard's last stand"...hehe

Oooh know what else sounds good? Chili cheese dogs with chili cheese fries from A&W!!! oooooh...

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeCrush5280
                        man we gotta keep it real, more games with throwbacks and definitely the blue pants and blue unis at home those are sick
                        But just look at this guy's sig...Look at Jason Elam all lookin' nice in those clean white pants...hehehe.

Okay I gotta leave for work before I get myself in trouble! lol

Comment

I'm thinking more along the lines of with ketchup, mustard and relish...the good ol' classic!

Oh man! I'm gonna have to go by the grocery store after work tonight...Or maybe to "Mustard's last stand"...hehe

Oooh know what else sounds good? Chili cheese dogs with chili cheese fries from A&W!!! oooooh...

Yeah, chili sounds really good too.....It's hot here though....
                          Hmmmmm such decisions for lunch today.
                          Eeerrrrrr.......

Comment

The team has to start rocking the blue on blue as the normal uniform and the new Orange jerseys are so hot, gotta rock that on snf and mnf!!!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Blue

The Orange is tradictional but c'mon is too ugly, The Blue jersey is beauty and Strong and we won The SB with the blue t shirt..

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Working...
                              X