Lynch Press Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynch Press Conference

Anyone know what time the Lynch press Conference is, I'm glued to ESPN news waiting for it to come on

Re: Lynch Press Conference

Originally posted by Gouger
    Anyone know what time the Lynch press Conference is, I'm glued to ESPN news waiting for it to come on

Will they Have One, I thought ESPN was going to play the 2004 Chinese Checkers Championship instead!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Re: Re: Lynch Press Conference

Originally posted by dhall26
      Will they Have One, I thought ESPN was going to play the 2004 Chinese Checkers Championship instead!
      Seriously, I think they're going to wait for the news conference from the chefs.................................
      >>>>
      >>>>
      >>>>
      >>>>
      >>>>
      >>>>
      >>>>
      >>>>
      >>>>
      >>>>
      >>>>
      >>>>
      >>>>
      >>>>
      >>>>
      >>>>
      >>>>
      >>>>
      >>>>
      >>>>
      >>>>
      >>>>

Nope, but I did here vermeil say he stayed in a holiday inn express!!!!!
      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

....and I heard he saved a load of money on his car insurance by switching to GEICO!!!

oh what pain .........
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Here is somethin

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...13&videoID=244
          sigpic

Comment

WooHoo!!!

I get to keep my Name AND my #47!!! Just have to Change Uniforms & Colors...

P.S. For Bronco Fans - the "Lynch Factor" part comes from the name of the Sunday Night Sports Report he did in Tampa Bay - they were called, "The Lynch Factor"...
            "TODAY A BRONCO"... "ALWAYS A BUC"...

Comment

what a class act this guy is

Comment

God the Buc's are awesome!

He is a class act. By the way...the Buc's rule!!!
                The best ever!

Comment

Re: God the Buc's are awesome!

Originally posted by LynchRules
                  He is a class act. By the way...the Buc's rule!!!
                  not anymore lol, broncos do they always hav ruled n dey always will
                  Last edited by DPAC88; 03-23-2004, 02:57 PM.

Comment

In listening to the press conference I picked out several things...

One - He will demand a high performance from himself and and a high performance from his teammates.

Two - He will not assume leadership responsibilities. Leadership is earned not assumed. He will let his playing do the talking for him.

Three - He is eager if he gets a chance to teach our younger players respect for the game and how to be a professional athlete.

Four - He will leave everything out on the field.

Five - He will respect the organization, and you will not have any I-Hop incidents with him.

Fifth - He chose Denver because of many reasons, when he could have gone somewhere else for more money.

Probably could put down a dozen more things about the conference that I was impressed with.

WOW!!! What a great day in Denver!!!!

I am ready for the season to begin tomorrow...
                    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                      ....and I heard he saved a load of money on his car insurance by switching to GEICO!!!

oh what pain .........
                      Then he cried.
                      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

anyone think theres goin to b any more untouched touchdown incidents going on while we have lynch n bailey around?

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
                          In listening to the press conference I picked out several things...

One - He will demand a high performance from himself and and a high performance from his teammates.

Two - He will not assume leadership responsibilities. Leadership is earned not assumed. He will let his playing do the talking for him.

Three - He is eager if he gets a chance to teach our younger players respect for the game and how to be a professional athlete.

Four - He will leave everything out on the field.

Five - He will respect the organization, and you will not have any I-Hop incidents with him.

Fifth - He chose Denver because of many reasons, when he could have gone somewhere else for more money.

Probably could put down a dozen more things about the conference that I was impressed with.

WOW!!! What a great day in Denver!!!!

I am ready for the season to begin tomorrow...
                          Not just in Denver but the places of all the broncos fans around the world, WOW what a great guy he is, his jersey's going on my wish list
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
                            Not just in Denver but the places of all the broncos fans around the world, WOW what a great guy he is, his jersey's going on my wish list
                            Yes me also. But I will wait a year.

I went out and bought two Clinton Portis Jerseys and one for my son.

I think if I wear the Jerseys, I will take some masking tape and put a Big X over the name on the Back and Big X on the front.

I'll probably do that on the first day of training camp.

Since he is not a Bronco, I just can't root for him.
                            Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

I just watched it,

Wow, the guy sure makes you feel good about having him on the team. He knew all the right things to say from Elway to Plummer!!!

Benny

Comment

Working...
                              X