You know what I hate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what I hate?

People go from there favorite player being Portis then when he get's traded there fav. player is Champ Bailey the guy who they traded for, I don't like the broncos for one player I like the broncos for all the players, the history, the respect, etc.
    sigpic

Re: Re: You know what I hate?

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
    im sorry brawla...i was one of those.....but when players ask for money that would put them the highest paid rb i the league that yanks my chain.....and u dont here a peep out of bailey
    yeah but he's still getting 63mil.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: You know what I hate?

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
      People go from there favorite player being Portis then when he get's traded there fav. player is Champ Bailey the guy who they traded for, I don't like the broncos for one player I like the broncos for all the players, the history, the respect, etc.
      Amen, to that, brotha!!
      Winter is Coming!

Comment

i agree with what your saying west but i think the reason you dont here a peep outta champ is because hes gettin paid a hell of a lot of money.

Comment

Re: You know what I hate?

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
          Agreed

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: You know what I hate?

tru but he doesnt go public with"I WANT MORE MONEY!!!" WAH WAH WAH!!! ...if u no what i mean
            I know what you mean...

Comment

Originally posted by DarKliger
              i agree with what your saying west but i think the reason you dont here a peep outta champ is because hes gettin paid a hell of a lot of money.
              Champ is worth the money.

Portis is worth more money then what he was getting paid but he didnt respect the contract that he signed.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: You know what I hate?

thanx fellow 13 year old
                lol
                thats me LOL

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: You know what I hate?

tru but he doesnt go public with"I WANT MORE MONEY!!!" WAH WAH WAH!!! ...if u no what i mean
                  true
                  sigpic

Comment

I mean I got the Bailey Jersey under my name but i'm just syked i'm not gonna make a s/n and go wave flags like a worshiper
                    sigpic

Comment

were all just one big 13 year old family huh?

Comment

Originally posted by DarKliger
                        were all just one big 13 year old family huh?
                        Yep, LOL

Comment

hey we love the broncos....and no a lot....but we happen to be young....its my dern dads fault...if u no mite i mean fellas lol
                          LOL ya

Comment

Well. Champ honoured his entire contract and then demanded more money. Portis on the other hand start blackmailing before his existing contract ended.

Comment

It comes in the times we live in, with Free Agency, Madden Football games, and fantasy football, there have been alot of fan bases created for the individual player rather than a team. Also you have to remember that there are alot of places on this Earth that don't have their own NFL team (Iowa for example). I know lots of guys here that don't have a particular team, but they are fans of alot of players in the league. There is nothing wrong with that.

Benny

Comment

Working...
                              X