1997-16 Games-233 Carrys-1129 Yards-4.8 Yard average percarry
    1998-15 Games-262 Carrys-1130 Yards-4.3 Yard average percarry
    1999-15 Games-263 Carrys-1200 Yards-4.6 Yard average percarry
    2000-16 Games-315 Carrys-1435 Yards-4.6 Yard average percarry
    2001-16 Games-340 Carrys-1315 Yards-3.9 Yard average percarry
    2002-16 Games-314 Carrys-1311 Yards-4.2 Yard Average percarry
    2003-13 Games-138 Carrys-541 Yards-3.9 Yard Average per carry
    Qs stats

-Qs had 2 good games against 2 weak Run Deffenses.
    -Corey Dillion has proven he has tremendous skill especialy on a horrid team in the 90s. Shanny can control his mouth and he would be worth the money.
    Quentin Griffin sucks
    Theyre i said it
    sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Jeezus

Take it easy man.

Q will be fine. Shanny knows how to get the most out of his players. Even if Q doesn't do well, we will still be one of the top offenses in the league like we always are. Shanny is a mastermind when it comes to that stuff.

Benny

Comment

Re: Q sucks Dillion ownz Stats

Originally posted by elwayfan2k
      Corey Dillions Stats
      1997-16 Games-233 Carrys-1129 Yards-4.8 Yard average percarry
      1998-15 Games-262 Carrys-1130 Yards-4.3 Yard average percarry
      1999-15 Games-263 Carrys-1200 Yards-4.6 Yard average percarry
      2000-16 Games-315 Carrys-1435 Yards-4.6 Yard average percarry
      2001-16 Games-340 Carrys-1315 Yards-3.9 Yard average percarry
      2002-16 Games-314 Carrys-1311 Yards-4.2 Yard Average percarry
      2003-13 Games-138 Carrys-541 Yards-3.9 Yard Average per carry
      Qs stats

-Qs had 2 good games against 2 weak Run Deffenses.
      -Corey Dillion has proven he has tremendous skill especialy on a horrid team in the 90s. Shanny can control his mouth and he would be worth the money.
      Quentin Griffin sucks
      Theyre i said it
      This is plain dumb comparing a guy who has started 3 games to a 7 year pro...
      sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

I do agree...

Dillon would be a stud in our offense.. but NOT for a second round pick... no way.

Comment

Comparison???

Seven years in the league vs. rookie. DUMB

Comment

its not dumb

he's showing that Dillon DID produce DESPITE playing for a bad team. NO ONE can deny that Dillon HAS proven that he IS a GOOD running back in the NFL! Q is unproven. I would love to see a Dillon here for the right price... it would simply JUSTIFY our running game and make it IMMEDIATLY threatening... if Q beats him out for the starting Job... GREAT!!

Comment

Re: I do agree...

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
              Dillon would be a stud in our offense.. but NOT for a second round pick... no way.

I agree

Dillion would with out a doubt be a monster in our scheme but we shouldn't give up too much on a potentially hazerdous player.

Benny

Comment

Re: its not dumb

he's showing that Dillon DID produce DESPITE playing for a bad team. NO ONE can deny that Dillon HAS proven that he IS a GOOD running back in the NFL! Q is unproven. I would love to see a Dillon here for the right price... it would simply JUSTIFY our running game and make it IMMEDIATLY threatening... if Q beats him out for the starting Job... GREAT!!
                You are right on the mark. I would like to see a RB of Dillons caliber in Denver, but at what cost. I think we can do better in the draft & with Q. That is mostly a financial decision but its a sad part of the NFL game.

Comment

I personally,

don't see Dillon's mouth or attitude being a problem with us. EVERYONE and their GRANDMOTHER hates the Bengals owners and managment in Cincy. Its the biggest joke in the NFL (not counting last year and Coach Lewis). I just don't think he would complain about being in an organization that TRIES to win...unlike alll those HORRIBLE years in Cincy when players would AVOID going there!

Comment

Re: I personally,

don't see Dillon's mouth or attitude being a problem with us.
                    Do you see giving up a draft pick or wasting atleast $2 mil a year a problem?

Comment

wasting?

If we could have a Corey Dillon rushing at FULL speed through OUR Line of scrimmage a waste?? No.. I don't consider that a WASTE at all. As far as giving up a draft pick, depends on what round.... but 2 million a year isn't bad at ALLLLL for a RB of his complete caliber!

Comment

Wheres the guarantee that Dillon would be a star this year?

No one knows that he would walk in here and get 1500 Yards and 10 td's!!!

He's getting old and slower, we dont need him!
                        kiwi Bronco fan

Comment

Re: wasting?

If we could have a Corey Dillon rushing at FULL speed through OUR Line of scrimmage a waste??
                          Thats another thing, he wont be going "full speed" because hes 30 years old!

Comment

WHO

EVER give guarentees!!!!!!!!! I'm not saying we make him a franchise player... Priest Holmes was 30 last season too. Whats the 'promise' that I get that the other running backs we put in there are going to be better, since we are giving out guarentees..

Comment

Re: WHO

Priest Holmes was 30 last season too.
                              And Holmes will start to slow down. Pretty quickly.

Q

Comment

Working...
                              X