If you had to chose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had to chose

If you had to chose a different team to be fans of (somewhat because no team could ever replace the broncos)which team would you choose?
    sigpic

I really gave this some serious thought. The only way I could ever cheer for another team would be if the broncos were dismantled and no longer existed. Who would I follw then? I don't have a clue 'cause I'm true to the Orange and Blue.
    GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!
    Ron

Comment

Agreed. the only way I would ever cheer for another team ( besides the one kicking the crap outta oakland any given week) is if the broncos didnt exist anymore. broncos forever!!!

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Well then, it'd become like the other sports, baseball, basketball, etc. and I just wouldn't really care anymore. I mean I root for the Mariners, but I don't care about baseball. I root for the Avelanche, but don't care about hockey. And basketball sucks so I really don't care about that.

If Denver was no more. Football would become just another sport that I'd watch to pass time. And because football is my favorite sport, it'd be something I'd do for fun. Plus there are numerous amounts of College games on Saturdays to fill my football needs.
        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

I don't think I would be able to root for another team. Although any team thats against the Faiders I would root for but I could not be a die hard fan like I am now. I would most likely lose interest in football. Being a fan since I was 4 .. Broncos are the only thing I know ... must run in my blood.

GO BRONCOS!

Comment

The Titans. Living in Nashville, I have no choice but to keep up with them. But the reason I would become a dedicated fan is bacause they are a class act from the owner down to the coach. They have done a great deal for the community and dont let their players run wild.

BUT, dont get me wrong. If the Broncos come here or play the Titans period in the playoffs, I am Blue and Orange all the way..
            shock

Comment

The avalanche, you didn't specify it had to be football.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

I can tell you there is no other team that I would be a fan of then the Broncos. I have been a watching the Broncos since I was 5. I no longer live in Colorado but I will always be a Bronco fan. I have been a fan before the Broncos ever went to a playoff game.
                R.I.P Darrent Williams #27
                You will always be a Denver Bronco

Comment

Probably the Rams. They are my favorite team in the NFC.
                  Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

youre an NFC fan??? *gag*

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

If you're a true fan, it'd be impossible to cheer for another team. If the Chiefs were moved to another city, I'd root for that team. If they disbanded, I'd follow my favorite players around and wish them the best, but wouldnt become a fan of that team.

That proposition would be like football purgatory.

Comment

The NY Jets. I'd join my friends on the lovable losers list.

Just
                        End
                        The
                        Season

Comment

I would just stop watching football
                          >>"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be
                          happy."

>>~ Benjamin Franklin

Comment

thank you

Thank you all for replying to this message and i think that we can all agree(except for that chiefs fan who replied) that no team can or ever will replace the broncos.
                            sigpic

Comment

As much as I hate to say it I would be a fan of the Carolina Panthers... but that's only becasue I was born in North Carolina
                              I am mile high!

Stuff to play around with when you're bored.... mmm tasty.

Comment

Working...
                              X