No announcement yet.

Lynch/Atwater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lott was a hard hitter, no doubt about it. I'd say Atwater was a harder hitter, but its so subjective & certainly no "stats" to look at, other than indirectly (forced fumbles, would be one...but it doesnt get to the heart of "who would you FEAR hitting you after a catch over the middle, all laid out & opened up.)

T777
    "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

atwater hands down .... played an big part in our back to back Superbowls ...

Comment

atwater...wasn't nobody who dared to go across the middle
        sigpic

Comment

Atwater,

You all remember the hits he laid out during the Super Bowl against Green Bay. They flat out admitted that he intimidated them that day. Oh, The glorious days!!!

Comment

Re: ...

Originally posted by Trench777
            Lott was a hard hitter, no doubt about it. I'd say Atwater was a harder hitter, but its so subjective & certainly no "stats" to look at, other than indirectly (forced fumbles, would be one...but it doesnt get to the heart of "who would you FEAR hitting you after a catch over the middle, all laid out & opened up.)

T777

Yep, Love Atwater but Ronnie owns this title.

Comment

atwater was brutal that day againts the packers .... he even knocked out one of our own lol ... damn that collision had my heart in my mouth ....

Comment

hey guys, would u guys go over what happened? I was a little to young to understand what was going on.... THX!
                Remember kids, being a grammar Nazi makes you cool!

Comment

Working...
                X