Broncos Practice - autographs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Practice - autographs

I am relatively new to the Denver area, and I want to surprise my wife for Christmas and get Shannon Sharpe to autograph a football for me. I sent him a request via mail, promising to sign a form that the autograph will not be used for personal profit, providing the football, and offering to make signing as convenient as possible. It has been 3 weeks and I have not heard anything - which is not surprising considering we are in the middle of the season. I was thinking it might be best to go to a practice and try to get him to sign a football afterwards.

Are the Broncos' practices open to the public, and if so, do the players sign autographs afterwards? Also, if they are open to the public, does anyone know the times they are held.

Thanks.

well, theyve been having open practices for years now, but as far as ive heard,this week (at least) its closed. shanny cooking something up i suppose. theres a thread around here somewhere that explains it....

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
      well, theyve been having open practices for years now, but as far as ive heard,this week (at least) its closed. shanny cooking something up i suppose. theres a thread around here somewhere that explains it....
      Shannon Sharpe is a very hard autograph to get. The best way I found to get autographs is at the Bronco Fan Fair, which is held in June, or Bronco Training Camp in August. Fan Fair would be the best time though and you will need to be early in line or if he is in the kids section, have your child get the autograph. Either way it would be next Christmas's present not this ones.

You can also purchase footballs with Sharpes autograph on them in the Sports stores but you will pay a lot extra for that.
      Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

I got Sharpe's autograph this season at the monday night practice at invesco just before the season started. I snuck down to an empty seat in the front row between the sideline and the locker room, and after it was over I screamed at Sharpe, showed him my football and he came over! Damn I was pumped. we were mauled right away by a bunch of people, but I was the first to get it. I got it on one of those nice white panel balls. real big all the way across. Also managed to get Donnie Spragan and Shanahan that night too.

Comment

BTW, here is an auction for what you were looking for...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2764466763

Comment

Working...
          X