Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLUMMERFAN16
    replied
    3rd best Williams or not, I'd take him over Fitzgerald. Roy is a bit faster, and Reggie is just as fast as Michael, and they are nearly identical talent wise. Either one would be fine.

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
    I'd rather have Michael Williams that Fitzgerald. He's faster, bigger and has better hands. More mature from what the scouts say too.
    ...the scouts also say that he is the 3rd best williams.....not good to hear.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-N-Horns
    replied
    [IMG][IMG]Atwater.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]

Leave a comment:

• PLUMMERFAN16
    replied
    Williams won't get pressed nearly as much as Fitzgerald will, and Williams gets up to speed quicker as well.

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    Originally posted by duaneok66
    Fitzgerald will be a much better receiver than Michael Williams . . .
    I dont think he will. Plus Fitzgerald will probably go to the raiders so we have to learn to hate him.

Leave a comment:

• duaneok66
    replied
    Fitzgerald will be a much better receiver than Michael Williams . . .

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
    I'd rather have Michael Williams that Fitzgerald.
    Me too

Leave a comment:

• duaneok66
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos-N-Horns
    Lets trade up and take Larry Fitzgeral.

it's just that easy . . .

Leave a comment:

• PLUMMERFAN16
    replied
    I'd rather have Michael Williams that Fitzgerald. He's faster, bigger and has better hands. More mature from what the scouts say too.

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    no

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-N-Horns
    replied

lol we'll give up ian gold shannon sharpe and this years #1

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    Originally posted by duaneok66
    Lelie needs to do ALOT better than he did last year . . .
    He will.

Leave a comment:

• duaneok66
    replied
    The "Mastermind of Offense" Mike Shanahan will figure out a way to get points with our boys. Did yall forget about Rod Smith and Ashley Lelie I mean those are 2 premier WR's. Quentin Griffin will handle the running along with Mike Anderson with our awesome O line, the cornerstone of our O, leading the way. Shannon Sharpe mixin it up still. We just need to draft good talent in the draft for the future, maybe we get lucky with an immediate impact player, but I'm predicting Super Bowl already.

Holla if ya hear me
    Lelie needs to do ALOT better than he did last year . . .

Leave a comment:

• PLUMMERFAN16
    replied
    Lelie is far from a "premiere receiver". He actually regressed in 2003 and still dropped alot of easy ones, but Smith was inconsistent as well. I think were hurting at WR, and we are gonna really be hurt if Sharpe retires. Thank god for this year's deep draft at WR and THREE sure fire NFL-caliber TEs.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-N-Horns
    replied
    The "Mastermind of Offense" Mike Shanahan will figure out a way to get points with our boys. Did yall forget about Rod Smith and Ashley Lelie I mean those are 2 premier WR's. Quentin Griffin will handle the running along with Mike Anderson with our awesome O line, the cornerstone of our O, leading the way. Shannon Sharpe mixin it up still. We just need to draft good talent in the draft for the future, maybe we get lucky with an immediate impact player, but I'm predicting Super Bowl already.

Holla if ya hear me

Leave a comment:

Working...
X