sports center WR rankings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eletero
    I don't know - they're not rating the system, they're rating the players.

Tater and Dayne, Would you have rated NYG 13th a few seasons ago if they had Dayne starting?

I like Bell but can understand why he's not considered elite at present - he hasn't had chance to prove much.
    he'll have a chance to prove himself when he runs for 1500 yrds this year
    ~BRONCO fan forever~

My adopt a cheerleader-Emily Harper

RIP Darrent

Comment

You know what i dont get, ok i know the Cheifs dont have the best recieving corps but how are our WRs AND TE ranked 22?

We had over 4,000 passing yards, that means over 4,000 recieving yards so we cant be that bad. And i was ok with the ranking until they talked about the Chargers. Because every other team it was about the WRs, but with SD they included Gates.

So if you include TG with the WRs for KC how are we only 22nd?
      No smack plz im just wondering
      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Actually...

Originally posted by NBudris
        No not saying that
        ...I think McCardell and Gates made Brees look a lot better than he was. Let's see where this one goes, lol. Wonder what the stats will have to say about that.
        Be jealous haters...I am the #1 Broncos fan no matter what your car tag says

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
          You know what i dont get, ok i know the Cheifs dont have the best recieving corps but how are our WRs AND TE ranked 22?

We had over 4,000 passing yards, that means over 4,000 recieving yards so we cant be that bad. And i was ok with the ranking until they talked about the Chargers. Because every other team it was about the WRs, but with SD they included Gates.

So if you include TG with the WRs for KC how are we only 22nd?
          No smack plz im just wondering

the guys on sports center must not watch football that much.....they might see it as the cheifs dont have an actual go to reciver, i know you guys have kennison but they might think that you need a big time reciever to be a good pass catcher team. and gonzoleze is getting old but still puts up great numbers. maybe they looked right past him. i dont know how they could have though, hes one of the greatest TE. as for the broncos we have smith who they referred to him as " the old guy", and walker that we just picked up. i think that we are going to have a good reciver duo.
          ~BRONCO fan forever~

RIP Darrent

Comment

Well, now we have apparently the 19th best pass defense... looking at the teams they put in front of us...
            RIP Darrent Williams

Comment

Originally posted by The_Roses_Thorn
              Well, now we have apparently the 19th best pass defense... looking at the teams they put in front of us...
              Well, now that's laughable.

Ok, I'll let a lot of moronic **** slide, but that's just too much.

I mean, come on. We allowed the third lowest completion percentage and the eleventh ranked yards per completion. That's pretty good. Even if eleventh isn't a great ranking, it's pretty good and third in completion percentage is damn good.

We ranked sixth in interceptions as well (considering that we faced the most pass attempts in the league, this stat was likely skewed, but it was good nonetheless).

The only stat that we did poorly in was in sacks per pass attempt in which we ranked last, but really, this just makes all of our other stats even more impressive.

I mean, to allow the third lowest completion percentage in the league and to do it with a pass rush that had the fewest sacks in the league. Now THAT is good play from the secondary.

But, these people who don't know how to even scan a few of the major stats that are available will look at a single stat that is yards per game allowed. Now, that is just about the worst stat there is. Good teams who take the lead will always face more pass attempts and will as a result give up more yards per game.

Still, 19th is just bull****.
              My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
              . Post Your Artwork .
              . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

wow! dolphins and the cardinals are in front of us? thats crazy! we had more wins than both of them combind last year
                ~BRONCO fan forever~

RIP Darrent

Comment

Originally posted by Tatum_26
                  Yeah your right, but your forgetting they factor in the tight end. Gates? Enough said.

Also, we could've been higher if we had a proven tight end...
                  yeah agree about gates, but we have a more productive squad here in walker,and rod together then in SD. all they got is gates, parker is average, so is keenan. if u shut down gates its over for them. as for us they gotta keep an eye on both of our recievers now that can hurt u in many ways. and about the TE situation u are right. i really hoped we would have picked up leonard pope in the draft o well..

Comment

Working...
                  X