Ian Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian Gold

are the broncos gonna resign him or what?

Re: Ian Gold

Originally posted by NJbronco
    are the broncos gonna resign him or what?
    Only if he comes down on his price he wants what Wilson got not gonna happen maybe he will settle for a 1 year deal to try and prove himself lets hope
    sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Nope..heard on am950, no cap room left to sign him...oh well...Peirce is a pimp and Sykes is going to turn it on this year...
      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

damnit that sux. i liked gold alot

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
          Nope..heard on am950, no cap room left to sign him...oh well...Peirce is a pimp and Sykes is going to turn it on this year...
          Is that so I love Pierce being that he is from Kansas State is he going to move to the Outside?
          sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

damn, Gold is a stud.

Comment

Yeah, that really sucks, Ian Gold is awesome.

Comment

Anyone got links for any updated info?

Comment

Well Gold *mourns at the mere thought of losing him* he's an excellent player and an even better playmaker Shanahan should have left some money for my boy. By chance anybody know the teams he's considering over us?
                  sigpic
                  PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
                  You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

we shouldnt have left money for him. we offered him a deal, it was on the table and he had like 2 months to take it. if we waited for him we might not have gotten our other trades. i love Ian, but 5 or 6 players >> 1.

JIM is the man!!

"Listen to the footsteps of those who have gone before you. They speak to you of honor and the importance of duty. They remind you of your traditions." Casper W. Weinberger

Comment

Gold is good, but he can be replaced. Terry Pierce was great in college, and although that doesn't necessarily translate to success in the pros, i think we can be very effective, as were Sykes and Spragan last year. Plus, like it's been said, 4 or 5 players is better than one.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Now tell me how many LB guys we've picked up that can come in and be a playmaker like gold was for us? Sure we can draft a LB but he willn't start.
                        sigpic
                        PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
                        You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

I really think Pierce can be very good in this league. He was the best player on a very good Kansas State defense a few years ago. Only problem is that I'm pretty sure that he's naturally a middle linebacker, don't know if he has experience on the outside.
                          I have to say, if not signing Gold allowed us to pick up eveyrbody that we signed, then i don't care if he isn't back next year. I'm more than happy with sykes, spragan, and pierce.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

RE

sykes, spragan can do the job , all know this but with gold it will be better for us

Comment

Of course! If we can still get Gold, I'm all for it, but if we don't re-sign him, i won't be losing any sleep over it. I hear talk of him signing with the Giants

Comment

Working...
                              X