#1 D?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1 D?

last year it was the Dallas cowboys (total yardage) and i REALLY think that we have a D that is in the mold of last years Dallas exept like 4 times better if we are healthy. does our D remind you guys of Dallas's or is it just me?

Re: #1 D?

Originally posted by ChampBaily559
    last year it was the Dallas cowboys (total yardage) and i REALLY think that we have a D that is in the mold of last years Dallas exept like 4 times better if we are healthy. does our D remind you guys of Dallas's or is it just me?

It's just you.

Comment

ha!

No love for ChampBaily559 Dark Knight?

lol

Comment

Dallas defense was prety much uncontested but you didn't hear that from me ^_^. Welcome to the great collection of denver fans and some chefs fans and some new bucs fans we've branching out oh and there's some patz poser hanging around here as well.
        sigpic
        PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
        You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

Man I hate the patz...

Glad to see Law having problems.

Comment

Your D reminds me of the 87' Lions.
            [QUOTE]
            If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Yo deballed

How many points a game did your paper tige eeer, I mean your Cheifs give up last year?

Comment

Your D reminds me of the 87' Lions.
                as long as its better than the '03 Chiefs, thats the bottom of the barrell right there.

Comment

Re: Yo deballed

Originally posted by horsesense
                  How many points a game did your paper tige eeer, I mean your Cheifs give up last year?

Quite a few, switching subjects heh! Our team was reminiscent of the 62' Dayton Barber School Defense!

Yours in the meantime is reminiscent of the 87' Lions.
                  [QUOTE]
                  If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

excuse me

I guess I did switch up on you deballed, cause we all know the Chefs wont even be close to having a top 20 D.
                    The failure to add Vincent and absence of other worthwhile moves, means that the *****s will continue to be strapped with, by far, the NFL's worst defense.
                    Vincent rejects worthless *****s www.foxsports.com/content...Id=2233774

Comment

Re: excuse me

Uhhh, he didn't reject us, he was just using us to get the best money he could. He knew we weren't interested anyways. Don't expect us to make any offseason signings. We're capped out.
                      [QUOTE]

Comment

uh-hummm

Don't expect us to make any offseason signings. We're capped out.
                        Exactly!
                        Dont expect any 9-0 runs this year either, unless the league is legalizing blocks in the back. Keeping your entire O healthy for 2 straight seasons wont be easy either.
                        Sucks to be a Cheifs fan.

Comment

Re: uh-hummm

Originally posted by horsesense
                          Exactly!
                          Dont expect any 9-0 runs this year either, unless the league is legalizing blocks in the back. Keeping your entire O healthy for 2 straight seasons wont be easy either.
                          Sucks to be a Cheifs fan.
                          We'll be 7-9 and I'll still be a fan, where will you be when your Donks go 6-10?
                          [QUOTE]

Comment

As impossible as this may have sounded a couple years ago, our weakest position ( other than the D Line ) is our LB's. Yes, we have very capable back ups, but last year, our starting LB corps was considered by many to be the best in the league.

I don't think we'll be the number one "D" this year, but if I was a betting man, I'd say staying amongst the top 5 would be feasable.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                            ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Re: #1 D?

Originally posted by ChampBaily559
                              Dallas does have a great D, do you know why? THE Roy Williams, he alone changed that defense cuz he's the complete Safety..
                              fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Working...
                              X