Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be the starting R.B. at seasons end???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will be the starting R.B. at seasons end???

Who do you see emerging as the starting R.B. and more importantly - when the games start to get really tough, come November and December, who do you think will be the Broncos stud buffalo???
    Tatem Bell
    43.68%
    Ron Dayne
    39.08%
    other
    17.24%
    I owe CP's to: no one

Originally posted by TR3Y
    Who do you see emerging as the starting R.B. and more importantly - when the games start to get really tough, come November and December, who do you think will be the Broncos stud buffalo???
    Definatly Ron Dayne because he has more durability, but i think Tatum Bell will have more rushing yards than him, but they will both get 1000 yards each, so its ok whoever is the starting RB.
    sigpic

Comment

Other

Originally posted by TR3Y

When the season is over (in February), they will be alternating starts. If there is going to be a sole starter for RB, it will be the democratically elected president of Botswana.

Comment

bell...
        cos he is faster....

sigpic

Comment

I am going to say Cobbs will by the end of year.

Comment

The speed doesn't mean nothing.But i think Bell will be the starter by november.

Comment

I have a feeling Tatem is going to have a breakout year - he has to be bound and determined to show that he is the #1 guy this season....

However - Mike seems to like the running back by committee aproach the last few seasons....

Although - deep down he wants that one T.D./C.P. type back to tote the ball 30+ times
              I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

Originally posted by anton1287
                bell...
                cos he is faster....

You don't see Olympic sprinters as NFL running backs. I think that the position must require a little more than just speed.

Comment

I think my boy Tatum will be the starter since he has had the most experience in the system. He also has a chance to take it to the house everytime he touches the ball.
                  sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Dean
                    You don't see Olympic sprinters as NFL running backs. I think that the position must require a little more than just speed.
                    That's because they are off training for the Olympics duh.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean
                      i think that what u think of thinking is thinkingly obvious that u r wrong....

in other words...

i like tatum better...

he is faster...

has more game time than theee dane...

and speed is always a bonus...

always...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anton1287
                        i think that what u think of thinking is thinkingly obvious that u r wrong....

in other words...

i like tatum better...

he is faster...

has more game time than theee dane...

and speed is always a bonus...

always...

And wat about when u need those tough yards? I doubt he can push it in like Dayne..
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
                          And wat about when u need those tough yards? I doubt he can push it in like Dayne..
                          Notice the thread is starter..

It didn't say who do you think will be the short yardage back.
                          sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
                            How would anyone know that yet though. Dayne has hardly had any snaps in his career and both of them have had an offseasons worth of change. We don't know who will be the more powerful or better back. Bell just needs to put on a few more pounds without losing the speed and he could be great. If he could start always getting the consistant yards as well as having the huge breaks every now and then he would be a Portis replica. He also has shown hints of being able to power over people at times, then others he goes down pretty easily. I hope Bell has figured out what he is doing wrong when he wasn't getting the consistant yards by now so he can become the superstar back.

Comment

I think both but tatum will be seeing more time i think he has a mind set to be #1 last i saw him he bulked up and i think he is working on the power game. So he will be a speedy power back =].

Comment

Working...
                              X