Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Official" When Will Jay Cutler Start Thread (Contest)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Official" When Will Jay Cutler Start Thread (Contest)

    I have recently read many threads regarding the performance levels of Jake Plummer and the desire by some to start him (Jay Cutler) immediately. I have also read many threads that state that this is very unwise to do at this time. So when exactly does everyone think Jay Cutler will officially take over as the starting quarterback for the Broncos? Have a good guess? Let's see how close your guesses are. Please post what year and what game of that year he officially starts, not fills in for Jake during an injury or something like that.

    I want to see who is right. Once this actually occurs, I will award the person who gets it right a Bronco prize of my own choosing. In case of a tie, I will draw names to decide who wns the prize. This should be interesting on several levels. I will not participate to keep it fair. Note, if he never takes over, no one wins.
    Be jealous haters...I am the #1 Broncos fan no matter what your car tag says

  • #2
    I'm going with '08.

    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

    Comment


    • #3
      I say midway through this season

      Comment


      • #4
        Let's do exact years and weeks so wee can get a winner.

        I have 07 week 1

        Comment


        • #5
          Week 17

          At Home against SanFran. The Broncos will already have homefield locked up and will want to rest starters.

          Although he will be ready to start much sooner than that. I agree with the guy who said Cutlers situation at Vandy was the closest thing to nfl experiance a qb can gain. Which means his lousy offensive line against overpowering SEC defenses really prepared him for the NFL.

          Comment


          • #6
            2008 week 1
            My adopted fan is dogfish

            . . . . . . . . . . .
            . Post Your Artwork .
            . . . . . . . . . . .

            Comment


            • #7
              Yes...

              Originally posted by NBudris
              Let's do exact years and weeks so wee can get a winner.

              I have 07 week 1
              ...week and year are necessary. Please post both.
              Be jealous haters...I am the #1 Broncos fan no matter what your car tag says

              Comment


              • #8
                2008 Preseason week 1. I say preseason because I will bet that as soon as they name him starter they are trading Plummer and that will happen before the season so he will have to be starter in preseson week 1.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Never

                  At least not here.

                  We will continue to go 13 & 3, or 12 & 4, and continue to have our defense torched in the playoffs.

                  Shanahan will realize this, and realize Jake is not the problem. By the time we are ready for a change,(Jake retiring), Culter will have been traded to a team that will let him play.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    By week 9 of this year. JWinn I think your dreamin. LOL
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      wk 17 or 2007 if no SB victory
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Crush05
                        By week 9 of this year. JWinn I think your dreamin. LOL

                        It's not a desire or anything. I have nothing against Cutler.

                        Just a prediction.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by JWinn
                          It's not a desire or anything. I have nothing against Cutler.

                          Just a prediction.
                          LOL I know I just like to razz a mod every once in a while and your my fav. so there you have it!!!!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by dambronco
                            At Home against SanFran. The Broncos will already have homefield locked up and will want to rest starters.

                            Although he will be ready to start much sooner than that. I agree with the guy who said Cutlers situation at Vandy was the closest thing to nfl experiance a qb can gain. Which means his lousy offensive line against overpowering SEC defenses really prepared him for the NFL.
                            If they are resting our "starters" then wouldn't that mean Jake is still out starter

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Crush05
                              LOL I know I just like to razz a mod every once in a while and your my fav. so there you have it!!!!


                              Happy to be of service.




                              (Is this what they meant by Most Sevicabe?)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X