Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Official" When Will Jay Cutler Start Thread (Contest)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
    Well, you might wanna look into a motor home then and give up the 'Stang after 07'

$1,000

A MOTORHOME?

I'm thinking something more along the lines if this;

http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/imageDe...ype%3DimageTab

Dont be rude.

Edit.....Of course, I'll need something bigger than that, so I can TAKE MY CAR WITH ME!
    Last edited by JWinn; 06-29-2006, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Crush05
      I can see where you are coming from but those are strong words and strong words get even stronger replies!!!!
      Fair enough...

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
        Didnt mean it to come off as fighting or an attack as any kind.

I just get sick of people going on about how much they know. They always end up looking like fools.
        I wasn't trying to show off my knowledge, there's no need for that, my knowledge is shown in my posts(Again, I'm not bragging in any way, shape, or form)... But, well, damn, I just hate when people doubt my intelligence.

Also, I could be wrong, but I haven't flip-flopped in awhile. I've matured since the Clarett incident.

And I love Cutler, I have since we drafted him. Will that make me stop rooting for Jake, though? Hell no. Whoevers handing the ball to the RB, getting the snaps from Tommy, and throwing the ball to the WRs, I'll support. Thats just part of being a fan!

And everyone always has favorites, even the coaches, but if a player gets the job done... Why would I hate on him? Of course I'll support him!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
          I wasn't trying to show off my knowledge, there's no need for that, my knowledge is shown in my posts(Again, I'm not bragging in any way, shape, or form)... But, well, damn, I just hate when people doubt my intelligence.

Also, I could be wrong, but I haven't flip-flopped in awhile. I've matured since the Clarett incident.

And I love Cutler, I have since we drafted him. Will that make me stop rooting for Jake, though? Hell no. Whoevers handing the ball to the RB, getting the snaps from Tommy, and throwing the ball to the WRs, I'll support. Thats just part of being a fan!

And everyone always has favorites, even the coaches, but if a player gets the job done... Why would I hate on him? Of course I'll support him!
          Do you or do you not have the chocolates?

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
            Do you or do you not have the chocolates?
            They open tomorrow at 8... I'll have them by then.
            sigpic

Comment

A MOTORHOME?

I'm thinking something more along the lines if this;

http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/imageDe...ype%3DimageTab

Dont be rude.

Edit.....Of course, I'll need something bigger than that, so I can TAKE MY CAR WITH ME!
              If you get a Leer Jet, all I would have to say is very nice!

The most serviceable poster is now coming at you faster than ever!

Comment

I bet the world has changed since I last saw it.

It's still open, isnt it?
                Nope.

Haven't you heard? We're not wanted ANYWHERE

Also, I predict week 3 of 2008. After a poor start to boot.

Mostly because Lynch will probably be gone, Al will be 30, Rod will be gone, As will more than likely Nalen, Plummer will be starting to show obvious signs of decline.....blah blah blah.

So basically, I believe that 2006 or 2007 is pretty much for this core group. Then, a down year or two while Cutler eases in and older core players are either cut or retire.
                Last edited by Jared; 06-29-2006, 11:13 PM.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                You should check these guys out

Comment

Week 2 of 2007.......

Comment

2007 at the earliest.

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                      Nope.

Haven't you heard? We're not wanted ANYWHERE

Those freakin Martians!! Always ruining the party for the rest of us!

Comment

when he is ready (that's the fancy way to say "i dont know").

my bet's on week 5.

Comment

Jake Plummer breaks his COLLAR BONE against the CARDS in preseason and Jay starts the season and the Rest is History

Jay Cutlers first NFL Start:

Week1 @ ST LOUIS

Comment

Working...
                          X