Draft stance after Lynch & Bailey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sportsgeist
    We have QG and he will be the man running the ball. You think Shanahan is that dumb to let Clinton Portis go without having someone to take his place.

in the draft we need to pick

1. TE
    2. WR
    2. DT/E
    3. OL
    4. LB
    5. RB
    6. WR
    7. OL
    ESPN Insider updated the needs for each team today. you should check it out. I think they have us outlined pretty well. It also addresses the DLine issue. I agree with the analysis, just because we have bodies does not mean we are set at the positions. Good read and I think a very accurate assesment of our needs.

Comment

Originally posted by sportsgeist
      We have QG and he will be the man running the ball. You think Shanahan is that dumb to let Clinton Portis go without having someone to take his place.

in the draft we need to pick

1. TE
      2. WR
      2. DT/E
      3. OL
      4. LB
      5. RB
      6. WR
      7. OL
      We have 2 picks in the 6th round...

Comment

Originally posted by myoung
        ESPN Insider updated the needs for each team today. you should check it out. I think they have us outlined pretty well. It also addresses the DLine issue. I agree with the analysis, just because we have bodies does not mean we are set at the positions. Good read and I think a very accurate assesment of our needs.
        I don't have access to it, mind copying what they said about the Broncos?

Thanks!
        Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
          I don't have access to it, mind copying what they said about the Broncos?

Thanks!
          I'd like to read that also, if you can post it.
          Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

I think we should draft a TE with the first round pick. Whether Sharpe retires or not we need the future at the position and this year has an excellent pool. DL still has hold overs from last year's group with the exception of Berry and we have added a few decent vets to keep the line strong. A good RB would be nice in the second round...I don't think Q has the durability to keep us out of the RB by committe route. Also a LB if we don't re sign Gold.
            Holdin' down the Blue and Orange fort here in Missouri....

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
              I'd like to read that also, if you can post it.
              Sorry guys insider does not allow me to copy and paste things out...

Comment

Working...
              X