Brandon Marshal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tatum_26
    What about Javon and Rod as 1 and 2 recievers and giving marshall time at te? You guys have even said it he plays like a basketball player and uses his body well.
    They talked about that at first but then Shanny said they won't be playing him at tight end because he shows so much promise at WR.

Comment

Originally posted by jhns
      He is still the better player and no matter what happens that is all that matters. I also doubt that he will be back, but if he does return he will be given the #3 spot and it will be his to lose.
      If Lelie were to come back imo we would have deepest receiving corp we have ever had.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by Tatum_26
        What about Javon and Rod as 1 and 2 recievers and giving marshall time at te? You guys have even said it he plays like a basketball player and uses his body well.

I would rather leave Marshall at wr and let him develop there. I honestly think we'll be ok at TE especially if Nate Jackson can stay healthy.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
          I would rather leave Marshall at wr and let him develop there. I honestly think we'll be ok at TE especially if Nate Jackson can stay healthy.
          I agree.. Marshall has a great potential to dominate at WR after a few seasons under his belt.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSince77
            I agree.. Marshall has a great potential to dominate at WR after a few seasons under his belt.

Exactly, if Marshall does it would alot fun watching him put the beat down on the opposing teams cb.
            Last edited by TXBRONC; 06-30-2006, 03:25 PM.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Im excited! We got great potential to attack in the air for the next few year. It they keep developing rb's like they have and keep all these recievers happy, we'll have such kick ass offense. I think our defense is starting to come along nice as well.

Comment

All i have to say is that we will see him this year imo, hes a HUGE target, and would be a valuable target in the redzone, if we were to run a 4 WR set, hes big enough to bully any 4th string corner in this league, however it is possible he could play 3rd string, as long as he does good in pre-season and camp

Comment

Working...
                X