Clear All

• ESPN Ranks Denver 10th overal in their ultimate rankings

These are some of the teams above them

Redskins
    Panthers
    Ravens
    Giants
    Bengals
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

The Full list is if you missed it. This list is based on the total points each team got in their ranking of individual positions.

Panthers
    Seahawks
    Redskins
    Patriots
    Steelers
    Ravens
    Colts
    Giants
    Bangals
    Broncos
    Cardinals
    Falcons
    Dolphins
    Cowboys
    Chargers
    Bucks
    Bears
    Chiefs
    Jaguars
    Vikings
    Rams
    Saints
    Eagles
    Texans
    Browns
    Jets
    Packers
    Bills
    Titans
    Raiders
    Lions
    49ers
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tnedator
      These are some of the teams above them

Redskins
      Panthers
      Ravens

Giants
      Bengals
      I agree with those 4 teams but not the G-men
      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

What Is So Great About The Ravens?!?!?!?!?! I'm Getting So Sick Of This!!!!!!
        Go Huskers.

Comment

Oh my god the BS meter is about to explode. The broncos got tenth, below the G-Men, did they watch football last year and the offseason, and the draft. As Carlos Mecia would say, these people are a bunch of Dee-dee-dee.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nick7
            What Is So Great About The Ravens?!?!?!?!?! I'm Getting So Sick Of This!!!!!!
            Because they are the media darlings. That is why they are so great. They are the greatest team to ever exist. ESPN jumps on bandwagons. The Ravens just signed Steve McNair, a guy ESPN didn't really care about untill the Titans knocked him out of their training facility. That is why. They have to ride that bandwagon now. They want all of you to as well because they are the Bandwagoning Network.
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

We are ranked 8 by Gil Brant on NFL.com. Carolina is numero uno and Indy is number 2 I think.
              sigpic

Comment

It seems to me that these guys are proved wrong week in and week out every year, their opinion on such matters are no greater than any of us, we are all critics

Comment

Actually, this is great for bronco fans, being underestimated every year just makes u guys win more, so chill cuz ur in for a good season!

As for Browns, i think they should be higher than that, we are an uper coming team, and i think we can beat the cardinals (11) i think, away or home.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
                    As for Browns, i think they should be higher than that, we are an uper coming team, and i think we can beat the cardinals (11) i think, away or home.
                    We all know how ESPN is biased. What really ticks me off is that they have the Texans one spot above the Browns. That is what ticks me off. The Cardinals have done nothing to deserve their rank but everyone has been on their bandwagon since Dennis Green became their coach 3 years ago. Since then they have been favorites to win their division and have failed miserably every ... single.... year. So this is nothing new with them.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
                      Actually, this is great for bronco fans, being underestimated every year just makes u guys win more, so chill cuz ur in for a good season!

Now see this is what i dont get about you and Dawgfan. You guys keep saying that none of these teams have proven anything but niehter have the Browns. The Browns have done diddly and most other teams have more talent. Arizona has more talent on one side of the ball than the Browns so i dont know they wouldnt be ranked higher.
                      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
                        Now see this is what i dont get about you and Dawgfan. You guys keep saying that none of these teams have proven anything but niehter have the Browns. The Browns have done diddly and most other teams have more talent. Arizona has more talent on one side of the ball than the Browns so i dont know they wouldnt be ranked higher.
                        Well, like I said before. Everyone has said the Cardinals are playoff bound for the last three years. They never even get close to the playoffs. Why is this coming season any different? Because they have Edgerrin James? One player does not carry a team. Furthermore the Ravens are #3 overall. Yet they had the same record as the Browns and only got an aged Quarterback. The Browns signed very good veteran defenders, signed some very good offensive veterans and signed a more reliable punter. Yet they are rated that low. ESPN has been riding McNair's jock since the Titans kicked him out of their training facility. They milked his story for all it was worth and now they have jumped onto the Ravens bandwagon. That is the sole reason the Ravens are ranked that high. These are extremely questionable rating solely because they are from ESPN which are full of bandwagoners. They jump ship on everyone.

Comment

Now I know the Raiders are bad, but we're better than:

Vikings
                          Saints
                          Texans
                          Packers
                          Titans

I say we're 26th but you know what, rankings mean nothing in the preseason. I don't even think Denver is as low as 10. If the Raiders were this way after Week 4, then I'd give a hoot. I never bought into the biased factor at ESPN that plenty of Raider fans give (although Jackson & Schlereth are indeed biased) but it does make me wonder...

Comment

Those rankings were based on a total of the numbers points for each position.

They then also filled in a bracket, and had the Broncos playing the Chiefs in round one (Chiefs wildcard winner, Broncos division winner with no bye). They had Pitt and the Colts with the Bye's and Cincy missing the playoffs.

They are supposed to fill out the bracket next week.

sigpic

Comment

I learned awhile ago to just go with the flow to what analysts say. We can't change their opinion, and neither can the Broncos, but if we just go in there and whoop some ass week in and week out, that's all I care about.

Screw the haters, maybe we'll never earn respect by ESPN. But after last season, I bet you 10 to 1 that we earned respect by every player on every team we played.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X