Todd Sauerbrun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todd Sauerbrun

What is the Feud between Todd and the Gramatica Brothers about?
    sigpic

Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
    What is the Feud between Todd and the Gramatica Brothers about?
    They had a feud?, surprises me there still in the league...
    sigpic

Comment

I wonder. Todd Will dragg them all, at the same time. Look at Todd then look at the Brother i remeber one got injured by jumping around.

Comment

http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/2002/1121/1464289.html

Sauerbrun furious with Gramatica brothers as feud boils

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Associated Press

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The feud between Carolina punter Todd Sauerbrun and Tampa Bay kicker Martin Gramatica won't end, setting up a possible showdown at the Pro Bowl.

Their dislike for each other escalated Thursday when Sauerbrun said Gramatica's youngest brother taunted him outside of Carolina's locker room following Sunday's loss to the Bucs.

"I don't know who this kid thinks he's playing with but I'm not the most mild-tempered guy,'' Sauerbrun said. "If he would have said the wrong thing to me there's no telling what I might have done ... that kid is as big of an idiot as his brother, and I'm sure his other brother is, too. It goes right down the line.''

Bill Gramatica, the middle of the three brothers, kicks for the Arizona Cardinals.

Sauerbrun struck first last week, taking exception to the way Martin Gramatica celebrated his four field goals in Tampa Bay's 12-9 victory over the Panthers last month.

In the rematch, a 23-10 Tampa Bay victory Sunday, Gramatica had to be restrained from going after Sauerbrun following the game.

"One hundred percent of the people that know him don't like him,'' Gramatica said after the game. "I don't respect him; I don't respect people like that.''

Sauerbrun couldn't let it go on Thursday, promising more fireworks at their next meeting.

"He had everyone holding him back to make it look good,'' he said. "You know what, that guy is not even worth the things I have to say about him ... If I have the opportunity to tell him to his face next time, I will. I don't like the guy and that is all there is to say.''

Their next meeting could be in January at the Pro Bowl if both are selected. Gramatica told Tampa Bay reporters Thursday he wouldn't kick if Sauerbrun is his holder. But Sauerbrun said he would do his job.

"I don't want anything to do with the guy,'' Sauerbrun said. "But if I have to hold for the guy then I have to hold for him. I would do it.''

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
          http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/2002/1121/1464289.html

Sauerbrun furious with Gramatica brothers as feud boils

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Associated Press

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The feud between Carolina punter Todd Sauerbrun and Tampa Bay kicker Martin Gramatica won't end, setting up a possible showdown at the Pro Bowl.

Their dislike for each other escalated Thursday when Sauerbrun said Gramatica's youngest brother taunted him outside of Carolina's locker room following Sunday's loss to the Bucs.

"I don't know who this kid thinks he's playing with but I'm not the most mild-tempered guy,'' Sauerbrun said. "If he would have said the wrong thing to me there's no telling what I might have done ... that kid is as big of an idiot as his brother, and I'm sure his other brother is, too. It goes right down the line.''

Bill Gramatica, the middle of the three brothers, kicks for the Arizona Cardinals.

Sauerbrun struck first last week, taking exception to the way Martin Gramatica celebrated his four field goals in Tampa Bay's 12-9 victory over the Panthers last month.

In the rematch, a 23-10 Tampa Bay victory Sunday, Gramatica had to be restrained from going after Sauerbrun following the game.

"One hundred percent of the people that know him don't like him,'' Gramatica said after the game. "I don't respect him; I don't respect people like that.''

Sauerbrun couldn't let it go on Thursday, promising more fireworks at their next meeting.

"He had everyone holding him back to make it look good,'' he said. "You know what, that guy is not even worth the things I have to say about him ... If I have the opportunity to tell him to his face next time, I will. I don't like the guy and that is all there is to say.''

Their next meeting could be in January at the Pro Bowl if both are selected. Gramatica told Tampa Bay reporters Thursday he wouldn't kick if Sauerbrun is his holder. But Sauerbrun said he would do his job.

"I don't want anything to do with the guy,'' Sauerbrun said. "But if I have to hold for the guy then I have to hold for him. I would do it.''
          HAHAHAHA KICKERS AND PUNTERS ACTING TOUGH!

I'd love to see that fight, it would probably be as funny as the special olympics!
          sigpic

Comment

the hing sauerbrun is no no regular punter...im not saying he is like god...im just saying he is actually big and not some little guy

Comment

Sorry Bronco fans,

But I do not like Sauerbrun he is an ignorant punter that loves causing trouble. He's like the T.O. of punting. Sauerbrun could have been a better man by brushing aside whatever comment the youngest Gramatica said to him. But instead he decided to let whatever he said drive him. Plus do not forget how he (Sauerbrun) used Roids. This is an example of Roid Rage. Plain and simple.
              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Todd is big enough to play a hybird linebacker/saftey, Rememeber the pats game. Perfect hit led his shoulder into the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan
                  Sorry Bronco fans,

But I do not like Sauerbrun he is an ignorant punter that loves causing trouble. He's like the T.O. of punting. Sauerbrun could have been a better man by brushing aside whatever comment the youngest Gramatica said to him. But instead he decided to let whatever he said drive him. Plus do not forget how he (Sauerbrun) used Roids. This is an example of Roid Rage. Plain and simple.
                  Yes, but our punter can kick the crap out of all the other punters and kickers in the league because of it.

Comment

this is pretty funny. Smack talk between a bunch of kickers. No doubt, Todd could kick their butts, but its still really funny because a punter is fueding with a kicker... the two least physical postitions on the roster...

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan
                      Sorry Bronco fans,

Yeah but Todd was the person who performed all aspects of his game well through out the whole entire season including the playoffs almost perfectly.

And don't forget he didn't hold out for a new contract and cause total team destruction like TO did

Comment

Todd is on my list of favorite broncos.

1.Rod
                        2.Al
                        3.Todd

Who else can call their team's punter badass? He's awesome.

Too soon, D-Will, too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by T140
                          this is pretty funny. Smack talk between a bunch of kickers. No doubt, Todd could kick their butts, but its still really funny because a punter is fueding with a kicker... the two least physical postitions on the roster...
                          i dont know about less physical...

lets not forget elam... ie.. a kicker...

they dont even hold the ball those softies... they get a qb to do the dirty work for them...

but thats funny as a clingwrap covered mug.. all shiny and not needed to be cleaned...

but yeah.. i think he is the bigest punter going around...

maybe Lechler is close to him.. but not as big as far as i think....

and i love smack....

sigpic

Comment

AND he can pass!

Year Team G GS Att Comp Pct Yards YPA Lg TD Int Tkld 20+ 40+ Rate
                            1996 Chicago Bears 16 0 2 2 100.0 63 31.50 47 0 0 0/0 1 1 118.8

Dude threw a 47 yard pass in 96.

Too soon, D-Will, too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkana7
                              AND he can pass!

Year Team G GS Att Comp Pct Yards YPA Lg TD Int Tkld 20+ 40+ Rate
                              1996 Chicago Bears 16 0 2 2 100.0 63 31.50 47 0 0 0/0 1 1 118.8

Dude threw a 47 yard pass in 96.
                              so r u suggesting we swap him for jake the snake??

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X