Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wht do u think bout Tyler Everett ??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wht do u think bout Tyler Everett ??

    I think he maybe do farly well. My step dad works with his dad. soo i maybe be gettin sum tickets an sum autographs. His dad is my step dads boss. I hope he really does take off with the broncos. He did pretty well with the Bucks. I am proud to see sum 1 i kno come to the blue an orange. PLZZ tell me wht ya think bout him. I wanna no wht u guys think. ttyl

  • #2
    he's got a shot at making the team. doesn't have the greatest speed for a safety (4.65 40). he's got ok size 5'11 202 but has the frame to get bigger. split time with donte whitner and nate salley as the starting safety. could have value as a special teamer. if doesn't make the 53 man roster he'll probley make practice squad.

    Comment


    • #3
      Im interested to see how he does. Shanny seems to think that he was a sleeper who shouldve been drafted.

      I really dont think that he will make the team this year, but he will be with the practice squad and may with the team in a year or two
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        He needs to work his tail off, impress the coaches with his work ethic and attitude.

        Nobody is ever successful unless others want them to be.

        Comment


        • #5
          I never heard of him, When did we get him?

          Comment


          • #6
            Eh practice squad at best imo.

            Comment


            • #7
              Question

              How many people here have actually seen him play?

              I haven't...just wondering though.

              I'm pretty sure he hasn't even practiced with the team yet because of the late OSU schedule...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by P-NUT33
                I never heard of him, When did we get him?
                he is an undrafted rookie free agent that we picked up.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Ohi didnt notice him, is He any good?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by P-NUT33
                    Ohi didnt notice him, is He any good?
                    From what I've read and been told, he sounds like a decent in-the-box type of safety. But, due to his solid athleticism (for a safety), he still has some potential.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      To be quite honest with you, Donte Whitner and the other fantastic of the Buckeye secondary overshadowed Tyler's talents. He'll probably be a practice squad guy, because I think it's going to be hard to make the team as a RFA. . . but anything is possible. His coverage skills are adequate, but not great and he's a little slow in ball recognition. He hits like a truck and is a monster in run support though and has fantastic closing speed. Sounds like a typical Broncos safety from the past several years, but it could be possible to be an 9th defensive back on the team and see some time on special teams.

                      This is based on my watching the Buckeyes over the past couple of years.


                      I think I remember seeing an article where Shanahan and Sundquist were very happy to get him as an UDFA, and they probably would have selected him if they had more choices. We'll see how he pans out.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Dream
                        To be quite honest with you, Donte Whitner and the other fantastic of the Buckeye secondary overshadowed Tyler's talents. He'll probably be a practice squad guy, because I think it's going to be hard to make the team as a RFA. . . but anything is possible. His coverage skills are adequate, but not great and he's a little slow in ball recognition. He hits like a truck and is a monster in run support though and has fantastic closing speed. Sounds like a typical Broncos safety from the past several years, but it could be possible to be an 9th defensive back on the team and see some time on special teams.

                        This is based on my watching the Buckeyes over the past couple of years.


                        I think I remember seeing an article where Shanahan and Sundquist were very happy to get him as an UDFA, and they probably would have selected him if they had more choices. We'll see how he pans out.
                        I would have to agree with you. Not the greatest safety in the world, but you feel comfortable with him back there, because you know he won't give up big plays and he'll get the job done. I'm deffinetly glad to see a Buckeye put on the Orange and Blue and I think he has a shot somewhere down the road.
                        Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever


                        "When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TDavisFan30
                          I think he maybe do farly well. My step dad works with his dad. soo i maybe be gettin sum tickets an sum autographs. His dad is my step dads boss. I hope he really does take off with the broncos. He did pretty well with the Bucks. I am proud to see sum 1 i kno come to the blue an orange. PLZZ tell me wht ya think bout him. I wanna no wht u guys think. ttyl
                          Well, the player I origionally wanted the Broncos to select was Whitner because I did not htink we had a shot at Cutler.

                          Whitner took his spot at College. He is a beast and for any one to say it was to earlly for the Bills to select him do not know what they are talking about. He would of been gone really quick. Whitner and Allen were the best Safties besides Huff which can play all around. Everett remind me of a Huff that is wet behind the ears.

                          Everett has potential like a lot of players that don't get drafted (did not get drafted for a reason). Everett went from saftey to CB when Whitner beat him out. Whitner is a very good player so I just take in consideration that a player that happens to, in college. Sometimes has that chip on their shoulder that they want to prove the world wrong.

                          He will not make the 53 man roster this year especially with the amount of DB's that were playing behind Furguson and Lynch. Furguson stats look better then he actually is from our D-backs and line pressure last season.

                          There is a chance some one beats out furgy before season and even if that with the amount of DB's hungry for that #1. Everett, whom also missed QB camp do to school was not over has a lot of proving.

                          So look for him at practice squad.


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Everett was a safety at OSU, but unfortunately for him they had 2 great safeties in Allen and Whitner.

                            The coaching staff moved him to CB specifically to get him out on the playing field. Considering a program like OSU, that speaks volumes.

                            I think he could be a good player.

                            Tyler Everett and Brandon Browner are kind of in the same boat. One of them wil make the team and the other will be cut, possible practice player. Denver likes the potential of both, but they aren't going to keep 2 players with potential at the same position.

                            My money's on Everett.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X