Wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dhall26
    No, I didn't and I agree with you. Hey Rascal, good to see you back man! A nice hello to the oldbies would be nice though!

Yawn!!! Get over yourselves guys...No one is impressed by your tenure, which by the way, is shorter than mine....Considering this is my 2nd account and I've had this one since last Oct.....

You don't see my bashing on you guys for being "Newbies"....

Having 2000 posts doesn't mean you aren't new...If 1999 or them are worthless spam...Bring good football talk and THEN talk about yourselves in a good way...Until then you are on the same level as ANY newbie on this forum...
    Eeerrrrrr.......

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
      LOL!!

I agree, she spends more time on here than probably anyone else. Aren't you a mod on mane?
      Nope, I'm just an EGIBGB!
      I do have moderator powers over here in the chat room though.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStud102
        Yawn!!! Get over yourselves guys...No one is impressed by your tenure, which by the way, is shorter than mine....Considering this is my 2nd account and I've had this one since last Oct.....

Having 2000 posts doesn't mean you aren't new...If 1999 or them are worthless spam...Bring good football talk and THEN talk about yourselves in a good way...Until then you are on the same level as ANY newbie on this forum...
        Stud, hun...All that is being asked is that everyone makes it easier for the moderators, to keep from having to move threads & edit posts all the time...I know that all of the guys who are mods over here have a lot of other stuff going on in their lives & Rascal's just trying to help make their job a little easier, as I was doing with setting up the newbie faq.

Besides, I have 3000 not 2000! LOL

Comment

Just like Lynch apparently you don't have the ability to read or comprehend. My intention was not to slam newbies. I was commenting on how many we have after free agency started, and the fact that most of them (see Damsel's post) can't figure out how to post.

And sorry but my messages aren't spam. I've brought enough to this board to be known as someone who knows football so I don't have to prove myself to you or any newbie.

And my tenure is longer than yours, not that it really matters. Again that wasn't the point of my post.
          Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Lynch

if you had a brain you would see that my intentions were not an attack on newbies, and I even said so. Apparently you are too dumb to realize that. Go back and read my first post, and then bluedamsels. Then you realize what I am saying.
            If I had a brain? Good one. I simply feel that you place yourself above newbies for some reason. Whatever that reason is...it's lame. We are new, yes, so give us a second to learn the ropes. I'd be willing to bet thing's will get better soon. I for one hate not knowing how to do everything on the board...but I'm learning fast. I also have no idea why I'm justifying myself to you right now. Out of all the people I've met on this board...you are the only one who has resided to childish remarks such as "if you had a brain". Sounds like you don't have much of one yourself. Now get back to God, Wife, and your USA.
            The best ever!

Comment

All of you just wait. Within weeks I shall have the most posts!!! muhahahahaha!!!!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by LynchRules
                If I had a brain? Good one. I simply feel that you place yourself above newbies for some reason. Whatever that reason is...it's lame. We are new, yes, so give us a second to learn the ropes. I'd be willing to bet thing's will get better soon. I for one hate not knowing how to do everything on the board...but I'm learning fast. I also have no idea why I'm justifying myself to you right now. Out of all the people I've met on this board...you are the only one who has resided to childish remarks such as "if you had a brain". Sounds like you don't have much of one yourself. Now get back to God, Wife, and your USA.
                Again, I don't care how you feel. I have not placed myself above newbies or anyone else for that matter on this board (not even faider fans).

I am the only who has made a comment along the lines of having a brain? HAHAHAH!!! Now that is hillarious!! You just proved how new you are with that comment. BRILLIANT!!

ONCE AGAIN....READ MY FIRST POST AND DAMSEL'S AND MAYBE YOU WILL GET THE POINT OF THIS THREAD!!! It wasn't an attack on you or anyother newbie, maybe if I state this enough you will understand that!!!!

You too Cutler.

Comment

We are new, yes, so give us a second to learn the ropes. I'd be willing to bet thing's will get better soon. I for one hate not knowing how to do everything on the board...but I'm learning fast.
                  Again, let me re-emphasize I'm not trying to put you or anyone else down...Just making a couple suggestions, and these are not for you, but for everyone who is feeling frustrated at not knowing how to do everything on the boards!

1) The Newbie land is a great place to get started. There are many threads in there that deal with how to do different things--I've started up the Newbie FAQ thread to assist with anything, if you have any questions you are more than welcome to ask me there or in PM if you feel more comfortable with that. There is no need to clog up the "General discussion" area with posts asking "How do I do this..." etc.

2) Do searches before posting a new thread about the same subject. Even us "Oldbies" get confused with this a lot of time, or will post a thread at the same time...If you notice more than one thread regarding a certain player, and you've started a new thread (and not many people have replied to yours, or the other persons) either ask the mods to combine the threads, or delete the thread you just started & add to the conversation that has already begun regarding the same topic. It's not just a matter of "annoyance", but one of continuity--If there are 3 threads about Lynch, for example, it's really hard to not have repeated information, or forget which thread you were originally posting on...It just helps the conversations flow better.

Those are just 2 quick tips, I'm pretty good about updating the FAQ board, if you have any other questions or additions, I am more than willing to comply!

Welcome & thanks for your input!

Comment

Looks like Jared had enough of this and moved everything where they should be.

I hereby nominate FMP I mean beergirl, i mean FMP, I mean bluedamsel as mod. If you can keep up with the newbie FAQ, good for you.

You too Cutler.

Comment

I hereby nominate FMP I mean beergirl, i mean FMP, I mean bluedamsel as mod. If you can keep up with the newbie FAQ, good for you.
                      LMFAO...I will try--if I can't, then others are more than welcome to make their own additions!

Comment

Granted new ideas will help with conversations but the shear number of new people is incredible.

And yes there are some smart newbies, but there are an incredible number of dumb ones who don't use the correct forum or create a thread in which 10 already exist.

I remember when you first came on. You used the correct forum's and such and had interesting comments, because of that and other things you gained credibility.
                        thank you!
                        fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

LynchRules actually knows what he's talking about, don't hate on him..
                          fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Looks like Jared had enough of this and moved everything where they should be.

You run your mouth too much for someone who isn't as informed as you think you are....
                            Eeerrrrrr.......

Comment

grow a pair and get over it!

Comment

You run your mouth too much for someone who isn't as informed as you think you are....
                                running my mouth? MORON ALERT!!

If making a comment about Jared, who was more than likely the person who moved the threads since he was the only visibile mod, doing is job is running my mouth than you have some serious issues.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Working...
                                X