Brandon Browner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Browner

What ever happen to him, I remeber around this time of the year every body was riding his bandwagon. Do yall think he will maek the 53 man roster.
    Yes
    77.08%
    No
    22.92%

Originally posted by P-NUT33
    What ever happen to him, I remeber around this time of the year every body was riding his bandwagon. Do yall think he will maek the 53 man roster.
    He had an injury and was put on IR.

According to reports, he was a physical cornerback in a zone-coverage scheme, so maybe he can make the change to FS or SS.

Comment

I was on his bandwagon and still am.
      sigpic

Comment

Brandon Browner theme song (Mama said knock you out)

Comment

I hope he makes the team. He is a talented defensive back. Hopefully he can contribute greatly to helping our team get better and better.
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

Comment

I have got to see him in the preseason games to evaluate whether he can play corner or not. He has the physical tools and the zone coverage background will be an advantage. . . . but will he work out??? Some corners make the transition seamlessly. Other can't no matter how long they work at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean
              I have got to see him in the preseason games to evaluate whether he can play corner or not. He has the physical tools and the zone coverage background will be an advantage. . . . but will he work out??? Some corners make the transition seamlessly. Other can't no matter how long they work at it.
              He's considered slow for a top notch corner, by nfl standards, and with his height, makes it even more pronounced (longer stride).

Last year, they were talking about converting him to safety......and by their not drafting heavily in that area, Shanny & co. must feel he already has depth in that area.....
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Already a safety?

I thought they already had him playing at safety in the preseason when he was hurt. Did he not injure his wrist? With his size and 4.6 speed, he has a good chance to switch to free safety. Because of his cover experience in college, he may be the cover safety that many fans believe the Broncos need. He is suppose to be a big hitter and a good tackler. At 6'4", he and Sam Brandon (6'2") could team up for a tall set of safeties. We know that Brandon can hit, so maybe Browner can learn from Lynch just how to knock receivers silly. The secondary looks good in talent for the next few years.

Comment

He has alot of upside at the S position, and he could be a great one in the league someday with his physical numbers.

Unfortunately though, I don't see him making the team this fall. With depth at a few positions that they haven't had in rescent years, mainly WR, 53 players just isn't enough to go around for people with "upside".

I honestly think Browner will be a very good starting S in the NFL someday, just not with Denver.

Comment

brandon browner is listed as a corner but they had him playing safety. being 6-4 221 theirs no way he should be playing corner. hes not the fastest corner on the team but he's faster than most of our safetys. i think he should be moved back to safety.

Comment

he will make it, and he will be sick!

nuff said
                      So far:
                      FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                      1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                        He's considered slow for a top notch corner, by nfl standards, and with his height, makes it even more pronounced (longer stride).

Last year, they were talking about converting him to safety......and by their not drafting heavily in that area, Shanny & co. must feel he already has depth in that area.....
                        Sorry I meant safety not corner. Just a typo no reason for concern. I haven't completely lost it.

Comment

Browner plays a lot faster than what he timed at, and he was already being talked about as a free safety pre-injury. He has boat loads of potential, but I'd like to see him play up to it in the NFL. A lot of people whiffed when it came to projecting where he was going to go. Late Day 1 was about the latest anyone had him, and he was an UDFA. Funny how things turn out.

Comment

Like somebody poste last year: It might have been the best thing for his development to be put on IR-- Lots of study time & very little pressure. He is a tall guy for the corner position, I think someone here had a sig with a Notre Dame receiver catching a ball over him. I think that he will do well if he makes the cut (which I also think he will).

heres to Browner!

Comment

Who knows, maybe he will show up and take over for one of the vets eventually.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

Working...
                              X