Here's A Question About Champ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's A Question About Champ!

Before you get all up on Champ, answer me this, how well did Champ do against MOSS, SMITH, and TERRELL in the past?
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Re: Here's A Question About Champ!

Originally posted by dhall26
    Before you get all up on Champ, answer me this, how well did Champ do against MOSS, SMITH, and TERRELL in the past?
    Why don't you research it and tell us?

Without going back and watching the actual games, who's to say which catches made by a receiver were with Champ covering him? Cornerbacks don't always stick to the same receiver for every play of the game. And what if there was zone coverage? I have no idea how often the 'Skins had Champ play straight man-on-man as opposed to participating in a zone.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

yea dhall26, i gotta agree, that's a pretty hard question to answer.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Re: Re: Here's A Question About Champ!

Originally posted by Javalon
        Why don't you research it and tell us?

Without going back and watching the actual games, who's to say which catches made by a receiver were with Champ covering him? Cornerbacks don't always stick to the same receiver for every play of the game. And what if there was zone coverage? I have no idea how often the 'Skins had Champ play straight man-on-man as opposed to participating in a zone.
        I did research it. Pro Sport News says that Moss had 126 yards receiving against the Redskins in the 2002 season.

And also, it does make sense, I know he's not in their division anymore retard, but if he didn't guard MOSS than how's he gonna stop Marvin and Chris, and I don't know, maybe even Eric Moulds. Tell me that?
        [QUOTE]
        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

When he levels the midget, he will have earned every penny in my book

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Here's A Question About Champ!

I did research it. Pro Sport News says that Moss had 126 yards receiving against the Redskins in the 2002 season.
            You sure you've got the right season? NFL.com doesn't show the Vikes playing the 'Skins in 2002:

http://www.nfl.com/teams/schedule/WAS/2002
            ------

Comment

Why did my reply get deleted????

I said NOTHING out of place for this thread!

What a bunch of ****. Let us speak Big Brother! This is why the other boards are so much better.
              Eeerrrrrr.......

Comment

when we signed Champ, i trolled the redskin message boards, they all love him said he had problems w Amani Toomer for some reason, they didnt mention anyone else. but they all raved about him & were sad to see him go

Comment

D it sounds like you're getting a little worried. Champ is the real deal and if want to rationalize that he not that good go ahead if makes you feel better. The bottom line though is the Chiefs at this point don't have a receiver capable of beating Champ and I think you know that.
                  John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStud102
                    What a bunch of ****. Let us speak Big Brother! This is why the other boards are so much better.
                    then go there!! if you want to argue about it you need to PM the mods instead of ridiculing like this in front of everyone. Maybe they did it on accident ever think about that?
                    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Here's A Question About Champ!

And also, it does make sense, I know he's not in their division anymore retard, but if he didn't guard MOSS than how's he gonna stop Marvin and Chris, and I don't know, maybe even Eric Moulds. Tell me that?
                      in the 2002 season they didnt have anyione else to throw it to besides Moss. even now man, he's their only guy to throw the ball to. if he averages 8-10 catches a game, id say Bailey holding him to 126 yards isnt very bad. ive seen that guy get much more than that. but since you're on the history, show us some more, not the one where Moss made some grabs, im sure Bailey has defended him in some other games where Moss's numbers didnt add up.
                      mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

this whole discussion is mute, because as Javalon noted the redskins and vikings have never played since moss came in.
                        Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
                          then go there!! if you want to argue about it you need to PM the mods instead of ridiculing like this in front of everyone. Maybe they did it on accident ever think about that?

No, but I DO think you are an arrogant jackass....

And if my posts get deleted for little or no reason, yes, I'm gonna argue it happening....

People like you are exactly the reason new football fans turn away from places like this...You need to get over yourself there you fool.

Don't start a war with me.
                          Last edited by BroncoStud102; 03-24-2004, 12:23 PM.
                          Eeerrrrrr.......

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Here's A Question About Champ!

Originally posted by GoDenver
                            in the 2002 season they didnt have anyione else to throw it to besides Moss. even now man, he's their only guy to throw the ball to. if he averages 8-10 catches a game, id say Bailey holding him to 126 yards isnt very bad. ive seen that guy get much more than that. but since you're on the history, show us some more, not the one where Moss made some grabs, im sure Bailey has defended him in some other games where Moss's numbers didnt add up.
                            Check out the link that Javalon provided the Skins didn't even play the Vikings in 02.
                            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
                              this whole discussion is mute, because as Javalon noted the redskins and vikings have never played since moss came in.
                              I can't tell if Dhall26 was making stuff up to get us riled or if he misread the article. Either way, it does make his argument look silly.
                              ------

Comment

Working...
                              X