Most Anticipated Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Anticipated Game

May be already started but what is the game you want to see the most.

Mine is Broncos over Pittsburg.
    sigpic

December 24th- Bengals @ Broncos

-Snow Game
    -Im Going there
    -Champs revenge on CJ
    -Could be important game for playoff seeding

Comment

Steelers Vs Broncos, Colts Vs Broncos and Bengals Vs Broncos.

Comment

indy @ denver. I hope this will be the year we finally get them off our back! d.will or foxy should be able to contain reggie, and we all know who champ will be covering? Maybe elvis will sack peyton a couple of times!

Comment

Denver @ NE, Denver vs. Indy, Denver @ Pitt, Denver vs. Cinncy & the KC Thanksgiving game.....i think its awesome that when they pick a game to be the first regualr season game on NFL Network, they pick the game between one of the greatest rivalries in all of sports, and to top it all off, its on Thanksgiving

sig by Skywalker
          thanks Skywalker

Comment

The very first preseason game.

I'M EAGER TO SEE ANYTHING!! :shake:

-----

Comment

vs. Steelers (REVENGE WILL BE SWEET!!!)

vs. Colts (To prove to the rest of the league that we are not the same team that lost to them in the playoffs 2 years in a row)

vs. Bengals (Go meet our old buddies Deltha O' Neal and Tory James and give them hell for failing us)

vs. NE (To show that our win in the playoffs was NOT a fluke)

Comment

Originally posted by rovolution
                vs. Steelers (REVENGE WILL BE SWEET!!!)

vs. Colts (To prove to the rest of the league that we are not the same team that lost to them in the playoffs 2 years in a row)

vs. Bengals (Go meet our old buddies Deltha O' Neal and Tory James and give them hell for failing us)

vs. NE (To show that our win in the playoffs was NOT a fluke)
                I don't think the win was a fluke but that doesn't mean you are just going to waltz into Foxboro and beat the Patriots. Not saying it can't happen but I very much doubt it does.
                "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Against the Bengals I wanna see Champ show Chad up.
                  Jorden

Comment

NO question about it-for me it's gotta be going into Pittsburgh and beating the Champions (who had lots of ref help but we won't start THAT up again). As a soccer coach whenever our boys lost to a team, we couldn't WAIT until we played them again to see how much we had improved and to see how the adjustments that we made worked against them. Pittsburgh is ALREADY highlighted on the schedule in the locker room, believe me. We're going to prove to everyone that we can beat them and then move on "cause we gots lots of work to do"!

Comment

Gotta be Pittsburgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute:

sig by Broncofancam may he REST IN PEACE

Thanks for the sig VULCAN
                      R.I.P. Darrent :salute:R.I.P. Damien

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe

-----
                        I agree......but I can't wait till we play @SD cuz I MIGHT go hopefully I do but man that'll be great my first bronco game*the daydream begins* yup yup and the thanksgiving game against KC

"Little Pads. Big Hits. Huge heart." - tnedator

This play is the reason I'm a DENVER BRONCOS fan

Comment

It would be nice to redeem ourselves against Pittsburgh. To beat New England and Cincy is a must because of NE arrogant QB and Cincy's arrogant WR. The KC game on Thanksgiving because we are in the spotlight and lastly to beat the Ravens two times in a row, which the Broncos haven't done in quite a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
                            It would be nice to redeem ourselves against Pittsburgh. To beat New England and Cincy is a must because of NE arrogant QB and Cincy's arrogant WR. The KC game on Thanksgiving because we are in the spotlight and lastly to beat the Ravens two times in a row, which the Broncos haven't done in quite a while.

The ravens game is on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe

-----
                              I was going to put the same thing, I looked to see if some one else did first

Comment

Working...
                              X