Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Anticipated Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Most Anticipated Game

    May be already started but what is the game you want to see the most.

    Mine is Broncos over Pittsburg.
    sigpic

  • #2
    December 24th- Bengals @ Broncos

    -Snow Game
    -Im Going there
    -Champs revenge on CJ
    -Could be important game for playoff seeding

    Comment


    • #3
      Steelers Vs Broncos, Colts Vs Broncos and Bengals Vs Broncos.

      Comment


      • #4
        indy @ denver. I hope this will be the year we finally get them off our back! d.will or foxy should be able to contain reggie, and we all know who champ will be covering? Maybe elvis will sack peyton a couple of times!

        Comment


        • #5
          Denver @ NE, Denver vs. Indy, Denver @ Pitt, Denver vs. Cinncy & the KC Thanksgiving game.....i think its awesome that when they pick a game to be the first regualr season game on NFL Network, they pick the game between one of the greatest rivalries in all of sports, and to top it all off, its on Thanksgiving

          sig by Skywalker
          thanks Skywalker

          Comment


          • #6
            The very first preseason game.

            I'M EAGER TO SEE ANYTHING!! :shake:

            -----

            Comment


            • #7
              ...

              vs. Steelers (REVENGE WILL BE SWEET!!!)

              vs. Colts (To prove to the rest of the league that we are not the same team that lost to them in the playoffs 2 years in a row)

              vs. Bengals (Go meet our old buddies Deltha O' Neal and Tory James and give them hell for failing us)

              vs. NE (To show that our win in the playoffs was NOT a fluke)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by rovolution
                vs. Steelers (REVENGE WILL BE SWEET!!!)

                vs. Colts (To prove to the rest of the league that we are not the same team that lost to them in the playoffs 2 years in a row)

                vs. Bengals (Go meet our old buddies Deltha O' Neal and Tory James and give them hell for failing us)

                vs. NE (To show that our win in the playoffs was NOT a fluke)
                I don't think the win was a fluke but that doesn't mean you are just going to waltz into Foxboro and beat the Patriots. Not saying it can't happen but I very much doubt it does.
                "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

                It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Against the Bengals I wanna see Champ show Chad up.
                  Jorden

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    NO question about it-for me it's gotta be going into Pittsburgh and beating the Champions (who had lots of ref help but we won't start THAT up again). As a soccer coach whenever our boys lost to a team, we couldn't WAIT until we played them again to see how much we had improved and to see how the adjustments that we made worked against them. Pittsburgh is ALREADY highlighted on the schedule in the locker room, believe me. We're going to prove to everyone that we can beat them and then move on "cause we gots lots of work to do"!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Gotta be Pittsburgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                      :salute:

                      sig by Broncofancam may he REST IN PEACE



                      Thanks for the sig VULCAN
                      R.I.P. Darrent :salute:R.I.P. Damien

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by topscribe
                        The very first preseason game.

                        I'M EAGER TO SEE ANYTHING!! :shake:

                        -----
                        I agree......but I can't wait till we play @SD cuz I MIGHT go hopefully I do but man that'll be great my first bronco game*the daydream begins* yup yup and the thanksgiving game against KC

                        "Little Pads. Big Hits. Huge heart." - tnedator

                        This play is the reason I'm a DENVER BRONCOS fan

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It would be nice to redeem ourselves against Pittsburgh. To beat New England and Cincy is a must because of NE arrogant QB and Cincy's arrogant WR. The KC game on Thanksgiving because we are in the spotlight and lastly to beat the Ravens two times in a row, which the Broncos haven't done in quite a while.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
                            It would be nice to redeem ourselves against Pittsburgh. To beat New England and Cincy is a must because of NE arrogant QB and Cincy's arrogant WR. The KC game on Thanksgiving because we are in the spotlight and lastly to beat the Ravens two times in a row, which the Broncos haven't done in quite a while.

                            The ravens game is on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by topscribe
                              The very first preseason game.

                              I'M EAGER TO SEE ANYTHING!! :shake:

                              -----
                              I was going to put the same thing, I looked to see if some one else did first

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X