Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncFanIN
    replied
    Right now I'm just ready for training camp to open! A little more than 3 weeks!
    woohoo!
    Pre-season, I want to see the TN vs. Den game (Young vs. Cutler), and the Houston game. I'm SO happy NFL Network is showing pre-season games this year!

Regular season games...ooohh....
    I'm gonna say seattle. I'd love to watch our D shut down Alexander.
    The Colts game. Cause I cant stand the Colts
    The Thanksgiving game. Another big dinner around the big screen!
    The Cincy game. (okay...I gotta say it...Die, WhoDey, Die!!)

And of course, the SB. By that time, Little Bean will be born, and I'll have its little Bronco sleep-n-play and pom pom ready to go!

Leave a comment:

• OmegaBum
    replied
    Indy

I cant wait to see the Indy game, it going to be hilarious to watch Manning try to manage the game with thousands of angry Bronco fans screaming their heads off.

Leave a comment:

• anton1287
    replied
    Originally posted by 16milehigh87
    Call me crazy but I am looking forward to the Houston and Broncos pre-season game.
    On 8-27 it will be interesting to see the battle of my 2 favorite coaches. I can't wait to see how similar the two teams play. Who will have the better game plan and what not.

i had the exact same thought....

but when they didnt draft bush i got a little less interested...

BUT I JUST WANT SOME FOOTBALL RIGHT NOW!!!! ANY FOOTBALL PLEASE!!!

Leave a comment:

• 16milehigh87
    replied
    Call me crazy but I am looking forward to the Houston and Broncos pre-season game.
    On 8-27 it will be interesting to see the battle of my 2 favorite coaches. I can't wait to see how similar the two teams play. Who will have the better game plan and what not.

Leave a comment:

• dogfish
    replied
    Originally posted by Tour

And every pre-season game to watch Cutler play.

good point! a little zing to the pre-season this year. . . .

Leave a comment:

• Tour
    replied
    Broncos vs Colts (to finally revenge), it will be the first time in years we're facing the Colts with Corners like Champ, Foxworth and Williams.

I'm not exited about the Pitt's game, because something telling me that this time around, our defence's gonna shut down Pitt.

And every pre-season game to watch Cutler play.

Leave a comment:

• HidEmu
    replied
    steelers

PS: WOW raiders fans are sad.... looking forward to a 49er's game just for a win, the funny thing is they probably wont even win that game lol
    Last edited by HidEmu; 07-04-2006, 07:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• OaklandxxRaider
    replied
    My most anticipated game will be 2 different dates. The 1st one is 9-11-06(my bday), and also the very 1st win for oakland. My 2nd game is october 8th when the raiders travel to san francisco, and hand those 49ers a loss. Should be fun. Also, im kinda excited to see the colts/broncos and the bengals/broncos.....should be good games.

Leave a comment:

• CB Bronco Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    Don't forget Colts, Seahawks and Bengels.

Those will be tough games as well.
    I kinda agree with you but dont forget. Those games are at Home where our only home loss was on 1-22-06.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
    I dont know why, but I dont think our schudule is that scary. I think the Pitts and New England Game are two of the toughest.

Don't forget Colts, Seahawks and Bengels.

Those will be tough games as well.

Leave a comment:

• CB Bronco Fan
    replied
    I dont know why, but I dont think our schudule is that scary. I think the Pitts and New England Game are two of the toughest.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Thanks for reminding me how scary our schedule is.

The most anticipated game for me is the first preseason game.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoStampede
    replied
    My most antcipated game is the first preseason game. After that the world could stop during a Broncos game and I wouldnt notice. Each game is legendary to me.

Leave a comment:

• dogfish
    replied
    Originally posted by GridironChamp
    Well obvisouly Thanksgiving will be a great game, but now im looking forward to this Cincy Denver game. Not only cause CIncy is my 2nd favorite team but since you all want to see Champ get revenge sooooo bad.

I dont think it will happen. IMHO no matter how good a CB is now in the league, with all of the new rules, they cant stop a great WR. Especially a WR like CJ that is tall, fast, and will go up and take the ball. Yes Champ might do better than other CBs but i dont think he will be able to stop him.

But not only because of the players, new rules really favor WRs over CBs.

i would have to agree with this-- the rules really do give the WRs every advantage. . . . it's one reason i really don't talk that much smack about how good champ is-- most people just don't get it! even the all-time greats got burned once in a while, it comes with the position. . . . yea, even deion got beat from time to time. . . . . there isn't the smallest doubt in my mind that champ is the best corner in the league by a wide margin-- i don't see anyone else who's even close. . . . . but even he isn't likely to completely shut down the best receivers, and CJ is one of the best-- certainly, champ won't be afraid to match up with him, but it's unlikely any corner in today's game can hold a WR like chad without a catch-- limiting the damage is the best you can hope for with everything slanted in favor of the offense. . . . of course, champ might take one the other direction to the house, too. . . . .

Leave a comment:

• dogfish
    replied
    Originally posted by Dean
    I most anticipate the last game of the year. I think it is on January 28. It would be head and shoulders above the rest of the schedule.

haha, i knew that in three pages of responses, somebody would have already posted this! figures it would be you, dean. . . . .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X