1500 yards rushing guarantied in 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1500 yards rushing guarantied in 2006

Anyone dare to tell me im wrong? Tatum Bell will break 1500 yards next season!
    If you dont believe me then watch his highlights...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZkGd...search=broncos
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZkGdZRkX8U
    Last edited by DenBronx; 09-25-2006, 09:52 PM.
    sigpic

Tatum will be lucky to crack 1,000 yards, but if he does beat out Dayne some how he still wont break 1200.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
      Tatum will be lucky to crack 1,000 yards, but if he does beat out Dayne some how he still wont break 1200.
      he will beat out dayne....dayne hasnt yet proven himself...tatum has.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenBronx
        he will beat out dayne....dayne hasnt yet proven himself...tatum has.
        Tatum hasnt proven he can be an everydown back. I watched your highlights, and there wasnt a single broken tackle and he only slipped about 3 tackles. That wont get it done in the NFL.

Bell cant be an everydown back that is why Dayne should get the job.
        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

You are saying he will be lucky to get 80 more yards if he doubled his rushes next season? That is a truely unique way to look at it I guess.

Comment

Hmm...

You don't have any lolights to go with those hilights, do you?? You know, just to be fair.

But, yeah, I agree that if he starts, he will almost certainly eclipse 1500 yards. I mean, he almost gained 1000 without being a starter. And with our offensive line, I would expect at least 1500 out of him.

To be honest though, I don't know if we still wouldn't be better off with a running back by committee approach again. I mean, we still did gain more yards per carry and more total yards than any team but the Falcons and we did it without one of what are considered elite backs in this league. The RBC worked great.
            My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
            . Post Your Artwork .
            . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

I hope he beefed up some during the offseason, i dont know how well he can handle running between the tackles. I like tatum alot and we all know he has hella fast wheels. 1500 yards is definitely not out of the question but he needs to improve his stamina and learn how to carry the load for the entire game first.

Comment

To be fair, as AO said, we need to show some of the negative plays also.

I hope Tatum gets at least 1000 years.

But honestly, I want an efficient running game, I don't give a crap who the hell runs the ball.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                2. Taxes
                3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Unless he's the primary back, he won't reach 1500. That being said, I think we're going to give the 2 back system another try this year which means he'll hit 1000 yards this season along with his counterpart also getting 1000.
                  The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Out of the box

Just to screw with the announcers and make life tough for Dave Logan on 850 KOA, I say we use a Bell/Bell backfield. It'd be great.

Honestly, as long as the backs get their carries we'll be fine. The Broncos are a great running team and a horrible Fantasy Football pick for running back. I think that's awesome!

There is so much more I could say about this, but why?

Comment

Originally posted by DenBronx
                      Anyone dare to tell me im wrong? Tatum Bell will break 1500 yards next season!
                      If you dont believe me then watch his highlights...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZkGd...search=broncos
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZkGdZRkX8U
                      actually u are wrong he will not get 1500 yrds, i dont even think he will get 1,000..
                      just never had faith in this guy nor dayne. o yeah and them highlights dont mean squat if u only do them every 4-5 games.

Comment

That's a pretty strong statement, considering Tater came within 79 yards of breaking a thousand last year, as a backup to MA.

You know something I don't?

-----

Comment

Originally posted by LABRONCO
                          actually u are wrong he will not get 1500 yrds, i dont even think he will get 1,000..
                          just never had faith in this guy nor dayne. o yeah and them highlights dont mean squat if u only do them every 4-5 games.
                          I will say this again. Assumeing he gets the starting job you really think with double the carees he can't get 80 more yards than he did last season? I guess I just don't get the logic in that statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
                            I hope Tatum gets at least 1000 years.
                            Why? What did he do?

-----

Comment

I did look like bell had good vision in some of those runs.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X