Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1500 yards rushing guarantied in 2006

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JRWIZ
    Well perhaps I was wrong about tater.

    While I'm not quite ready to climb on his bandwagon yet, I still have concerns that he can do this more than a few games, lets see if he makes it through the season at this pace.
    I'm glad you have at least come around to the point of at least being open to the fact that he could be a quality, full-time back and are willing to actually give it some time to see how he does.

    Some CP for moving away from the mtn-like, blind, irrational approach you were taking to Tatum. Hmmm, when I started that sentence it was supposed to be a compliment, but I am not sure it came out that way. Oh Well. CP on the way.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

    sigpic

    Comment


    • The more amazing thing is that Tatum is second on yards per game right now. The only person ahead right now is Julius Jones in Dallas.
      1. Julius Jones 97 yards per game
      2. Tatum Bell 96.8 yards per game

      Everyone else that is above these two guys have played an extra game. Not to mention his 5 yards per carry right now.
      RIP Darrent Williams
      You know the difference between winners and losers?

      Ya the score.

      THE REPLACEMENTS

      Comment


      • Originally posted by tnedator
        I'm glad you have at least come around to the point of at least being open to the fact that he could be a quality, full-time back and are willing to actually give it some time to see how he does.

        Some CP for moving away from the mtn-like, blind, irrational approach you were taking to Tatum. Hmmm, when I started that sentence it was supposed to be a compliment, but I am not sure it came out that way. Oh Well. CP on the way.
        No such thing in my eyes.

        Just looking at the facts and stats.

        I still don't think he will be a "quality, full-time back" as you stated and have always stated I hope I'm wrong. I remain so, hoping I'm wrong.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MyFav
          The more amazing thing is that Tatum is second on yards per game right now. The only person ahead right now is Julius Jones in Dallas.
          1. Julius Jones 97 yards per game
          2. Tatum Bell 96.8 yards per game

          Everyone else that is above these two guys have played an extra game. Not to mention his 5 yards per carry right now.
          Don't forget Julius has 9 more carries than Tatum. With 9 carries at this 5 yard average for 45 yards he would easily be over the 100 yard a game mark not to mention over 400 yards in only 4 games.


          Comment


          • Originally posted by JRWIZ
            No such thing in my eyes.

            Just looking at the facts and stats.

            I still don't think he will be a "quality, full-time back" as you stated and have always stated I hope I'm wrong. I remain so, hoping I'm wrong.
            Yep, stats and facts. Every time Tatum has been given a chance, he has made the most of it. Multiple 100 yard games when he wasn't even starting. Just as likely to have both positive gains and long gains after his 10 carry as before. The facts and stats indicated and indicate that Tatum has a real good shot at being a starter in this league.
            The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

            sigpic

            Comment


            • well....at this point it looks like he is on pace. we will see after this week how good he does. we will need an outstanding performance by tatum to help us beat the colts. if tatum doesnt show up sunday then this is going to create tremendous pressure on plummer.

              here are his stats so far...

              Stat Overview Rushing Receiving Fumbles
              SPLIT ATT YDS AVG LNG TD REC YDS AVG LNG TD FUM LST
              2006 124 585 4.7 39 2 13 55 4.2 16 0 2 2
              Projected 331 1560 4.7 39 5 35 147 4.2 16 0 5 5
              Career 372 1902 5.1 68 13 36 239 6.6 58 0 6 4
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Hahaha that ignorant Chief fan in the beginning of the thread...

                "Tatum won't even break 1,000"

                Hahahahaahhahahahhahahahha
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
                  Hahaha that ignorant Chief fan in the beginning of the thread...

                  "Tatum won't even break 1,000"

                  Hahahahaahhahahahhahahahha

                  well isnt that a normal thing for them to make comments like that on our boards?
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X