anyone here a nfl players relative?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone here a nfl players relative?

is anyone here related to an nfl player? and do u no guys no of any nfl players who r cousins or etc? i know bout vick and brooks.

and did u know vince carter and t-mac r cousins!!
    100% devoted Bronco fan in Australia

yeah, broncos #60.
    i read everyday how you guys thrash him.

Comment

Originally posted by cengelberger
      yeah, broncos #60.
      im not....

although i share a name with a ex- pro hockey player...

and welcome to the boards cengelberger!!!

and im here to tell u that i looove engelberger...

and i never give him crap...

but i do tell lies on hrere about who i looove on this team...

sigpic

Comment

Champ Bailey and Boss Bailey are brothers.
        sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

this guy pete hunter i think he plays on the browns...well his sister works for my mother
          ~BRONCO fan forever~

My adopt a cheerleader-Emily Harper

RIP Darrent

Comment

Originally posted by houdini30
            this guy pete hunter i think he plays on the browns...well his sister works for my mother
            and my second cousins aunt works for a half latino guy who claims to know the guy who has touched clinton portis...

but i dont know...

it could me all a lie...

sigpic

Comment

Kind of a stretch but....

My uncle was the equiptment manager for the Denver Gold &...

I was close friends with Steve Busick in the 80's until he moved to L.A.
              Oh, The Color of Orange! Ah!

Comment

No but I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who heard about a guy who made up a guy that mightve known this guy who never lived who knew Cecil Sapp.

It's true guys!
                MMA News
                MMA News 247

Comment

A kid who went to Elkmound WI high school (our conference rivals) was on the packers and the lions practice squads for a while, his name is Jake Morris. Tony Beckham a cb for the Titans went to the same college as me. UW Stout, It's a division II school. This is only significant because these are really small schools and small towns. Beckham is 1 of 2 or 3 guys to ever go to the NFL from Stout and he is the only one to actually make it as a decent player.

Comment

Originally posted by houdini30
                    Yes, he does play on the Browns. Picked him up from the Cowboys. He's alright. Might catch on with the team.

I, myself, am related to Gary Knafelc. He's an Ex-Packes WR from the 50's and early 60's. He currently is the PA announcer at Lambeau Field.
                    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Cornerback Benny Sapp of the Chiefs is cousins with Warren Sapp.
                      "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by cengelberger
                        yeah, broncos #60.
                        I don't know who is trashing him, but I have always thought that Engelber deserves to start. I think we would have more sacks with him in the starting lineup.
                        sigpic

Comment

Jake Plummer is Broncos_mtnman's daddy.

Does that count?

T777
                          "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

One of my highschool teachers is good friends with Tim Couch. He used to sit with the Couch family at his games.

(I don't care what you all say about Couch he was a great QB. He never got a chance to play for a good team. The browns screwed him over and they made a huge mistake because they got rid of the best player they've had since the rebirth of the franchise).

Comment

Originally posted by bluegrass1
                              One of my highschool teachers is good friends with Tim Couch. He used to sit with the Couch family at his games.

(I don't care what you all say about Couch he was a great QB. He never got a chance to play for a good team. The browns screwed him over and they made a huge mistake because they got rid of the best player they've had since the rebirth of the franchise).
                              Where is Couch now?
                              Oh, The Color of Orange! Ah!

Comment

Working...
                              X