George Foster...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Foster...

...anyone see him breaking into the starting lineup this year? I know he was hurt for awhile but I can't even remeber whether he played at all last year or not. He was awesome in college and is a friggin mountain of a man, with our o-line getting a bit long in the tooth, I think we should get the guy into the rotation this year.

Re: George Foster...

Originally posted by caveatemptor
    ...anyone see him breaking into the starting lineup this year?
    he has too, we cut sallam

Comment

Re: George Foster...

Originally posted by caveatemptor
      .. I think we should get the guy into the rotation this year.
      that is the plan, he will start at RT if goes well

Comment

Re: Re: George Foster...

Originally posted by jbones733
        that is the plan, he will start at RT if goes well
        I just hope the coaches are doing it because they think he's ready and NOT just to avoid looking stupid if another #1 pick goes down the drain. I'm betting on the former but the possibility of the latter keeps wriggling around the back of my mind.
        "You can't take the sky from me..."
        ------
        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

tackle prospects are usually a good bet because you get a lot of tape on them playing the position. That said, Foster was a monster prior to his injury, and I think he'll be a great ORT. I'm worried bout the OLT position though although Salaam was a revolving door last year.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, he played some in the Green Bay game. Nothing really stands out in my mind about his performance, which for an offensive lineman, is probably a good thing.
            "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Originally posted by spikerman
              Nothing really stands out in my mind about his performance,
              cause you dont watch the O-Line during a game, the only way to notice an O-Lineman is when he misses a block

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
                cause you dont watch the O-Line during a game, the only way to notice an O-Lineman is when he misses a block
                Which is why I also said that it was probably a good thing that nothing stood out.
                "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

He did a good job at GB.....no sacks allowed. Once he gets his feet back underneath him, he'll be a stud.....
                  "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                  tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                  men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Hey go to the Broncos Store you can buy his Jersey now and be the envy of your peers.... Or that means he'll be traded or out of the nfl in a year. :p
                    The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it's trial by fire time for him. Doesn't matter whether he's ready or not, the Broncos are going to depend heavily upon him. I think he'll do fine, we need more guys like him, in guys like him I mean huge strong guys, that can push around big d linemen, like what the Raiders have put together. I think the time of these small and fast linemen are done, everyteam needs big agile linemen, cause defenses are only getting bigger, faster and stronger. Hope we address another o lineman or two in the draft.
                      #56 the Terminator on the turf!!

Comment

Working...
                      X