X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravage!!!
    replied
    Originally posted by aaronheeb
    wishfull thinking, but man, he would look really good going into the HOF as a bronco
    NFL players don't go to the HoF as any "team" now.... something they adapted a number of years back.

Leave a comment:

• Rod80Smith
    replied
    He's an awesome player and person good job John.

Leave a comment:

• LABRONCO
    replied
    yeha i love lynch man as a person, hes great. yeah but i give lynch maybe 1 or 2 more years thats it sadly 2 say.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_girl47
    replied
    Originally posted by anton1287
    yeah

he is an awsum person...

but im getting concerned...

cos his age and gradual decline in top end speed and agility..

we may not see lynch around for much longer...

and that makes me sad not only as a fan... but as a good citizen after seeing the great work he has done...

Its totally depressing. I wish there was a potion that made him stay young FOREVER!

Leave a comment:

• aaronheeb
    replied
    wishfull thinking, but man, he would look really good going into the HOF as a bronco

Leave a comment:

• anton1287
    replied
    yeah

he is an awsum person...

but im getting concerned...

cos his age and gradual decline in top end speed and agility..

we may not see lynch around for much longer...

and that makes me sad not only as a fan... but as a good citizen after seeing the great work he has done...

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_girl47
    replied
    I love John Lynch. He's a great player and an amazing person. Not to mention a good role model for kids.

Leave a comment:

• The Hamburgler
    started a topic Good guy Lynch

Good guy Lynch

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...c.php?t=103519

Through a variety of educational incentive plans and scholarships, John Lynch of the Broncos has devoted his years in the NFL to helping raise the quality of education and reward students in Tampa and now Denver.

His Star of the Month program honors athletic and academic achievement and community involvement by middle school and high school players. He also awards Lynch Family Legacy Scholarships, eight in all last year. Since 1998, 36 students have received college financial aid through $156,000 in funds.

His Lynch's Leaders program sets up monthly leadership sessions during the season for Boys & Girls Club members, and every holiday season he is the host of a party for youngsters who likely would not receive gifts otherwise.

His annual golf tournament in San Diego has raised more than $2 million, which is funneled back into the community through his programs and charitable donations. San Diego-area high schools and Boys & Girls Clubs received $150,000 from the tournament last year.

Thank You John Lynch and Good job.
Working...
X