Preseason 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preseason 2004

Although we do not play washignton reds in the postseason we play them in the pre season....time to show off what we have and let clinton get stuck -10 yards behin dthe scrimmage
    Advocate: Pistol Formation

"If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them." - Isaac Asimov

sigpic
    Eddie Royal!

Who says we don't? The way they are making moves, we could be playing them in the superbowl for all you know!

Not saying this will happen, but it *could*...

Comment

i doubt it i mean joe gibbs is a great coach....i wonder why im a bronco fan and not a washington fan...im 5 miles away from washington dc lol

w/e broncos rule
      Advocate: Pistol Formation

"If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them." - Isaac Asimov

sigpic
      Eddie Royal!

Comment

heh...did you honestly think that the Panthers would make it to the SB before last season started??? Because it could be the same thing....

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel

Who says we don't? The way they are making moves, we could be playing them in the superbowl for all you know!

Not saying this will happen, but it *could*...
          heh...did you honestly think that the Panthers would make it to the SB before last season started??? Because it could be the same thing....
          I think Dan Snyder is spending too much money on players that don't end up as good as advertised.

But I'm hoping we'll at least see the Broncos there.
          "You can't take the sky from me..."
          ------
          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
            Iz tru underdogs do win games

Comment

What do you guys think about the 5 preseason games? I'm alittle worried about injury, b/c it would suck if the same thing happen with the falcons(vick) to us.

Comment

Originally posted by jplummer16
                What do you guys think about the 5 preseason games? I'm alittle worried about injury, b/c it would suck if the same thing happen with the falcons(vick) to us.
                yep specially now that we'r playin 5 games insted of the normal 4. Looks like its gonna b kannell all throughout pre season for us lol

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                  I think Dan Snyder is spending too much money on players that don't end up as good as advertised.

But I'm hoping we'll at least see the Broncos there.

Jav, how come your posts are bigger than the screen?????
                  "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                  tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                  men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

ITs so big because of that long picture in his signature.
                    sigpic
                    PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
                    You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by jplummer16
                      Well, the Broncos played 5 preseason games in 1997 when they won the Super Bowl against the Packers. And they stayed pretty healthy all year.

Basically, the Broncos will still have about the same length training camp but with an extra televised scrimmage. I doubt the starters will be playing much.
                      ------

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                        Jav, how come your posts are bigger than the screen?????
                        Originally posted by vicious2500
                        ITs so big because of that long picture in his signature.
                        It looks fine on my screen but I'll try shrinking it to avoid screwing your setups. I did make sure the file size was small to keep loading times short but I hadn't realized the physical length would be too long for your screen size / resolution combo.
                        ------

Comment

Sidebar about you pic Jav... supposedly they got the OK to do a movie version of it.
                          The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

The starters don't usually start playing for any length of time till the 2nd and 3rd preseason games. This is good for us to get an extra long look at our rookies and free agents. Also if we see portis, it most likely will be on the sidelines and not on the field. If they do put him on the field you'll see him get approx. 1-2 carries. Remember the stink bout Vicks injury last year? Penningtons? I think they'll be a little cautious.

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                              Sidebar about you pic Jav... supposedly they got the OK to do a movie version of it.
                              Yeah, I heard that. I'm hoping the movie will be successful enough to inspire a TV series.
                              Originally posted by O&B_Forever
                              The starters don't usually start playing for any length of time till the 2nd and 3rd preseason games. This is good for us to get an extra long look at our rookies and free agents. Also if we see portis, it most likely will be on the sidelines and not on the field. If they do put him on the field you'll see him get approx. 1-2 carries. Remember the stink bout Vicks injury last year? Penningtons? I think they'll be a little cautious.
                              I know what you're saying but being on a new team I would think Portis would play at least a series in each of the 'Skins preseason games to start getting a feel for his new offense.

I also think the NFL wants the stars to play a bit in preseason games or else they can't justify charging full price for tickets to preseason games. Actually, that really irks me that you pay full price to see a bunch of backups, half of which won't even make the team.
                              ------

Comment

Working...
                              X