Instant replay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instant replay.

On March 28th the owners will vote on instant replay. Do you folks think it should stay or go? Perhaps stay but with modifications?
    The best ever!

i like it fine the way it is.
    sigpic
    go broncos
    share the sidewalk
    liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

i think the replay should stay, i mean how can it hurt, its the exact play that is in question, the replay cant lie so how could you say you dont need it, bad calls piss people off, replay reduces (not eliminates, but reduces) the chance of a judgement error.

i feel that a team should have 2 challenges, but if a team challenges a call and gets it reversed in thier favor, they should not be charged that for that challenge and should still have 2 cause they shouldnt get a challenge taken away if the refs made the mistake and the team HAD to challenge to get it right.
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Why Not

Why not make it a part of officiation? Every play should have a couple of Zebras in a booth somewhere looking at it. It only takes a few seconds to check out the results given the number of camera angles can be increased?
        This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Why Not

Originally posted by JED Bronco
          Why not make it a part of officiation? Every play should have a couple of Zebras in a booth somewhere looking at it. It only takes a few seconds to check out the results given the number of camera angles can be increased?
          Yeah. That would be money. It makes total sense.
          The best ever!

Comment

uhhmm...thats why it was gotten rid of in the first place. It ended making the game last hours. Also, if you have officials then use them. That said, I think that if you challenge and win, then you should get another challenge. What happens when a bad crew is officiating? I also think that coaches should be allowed to challenge inside the 2-minute warning, if the booth doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by O&B_Forever
              uhhmm...thats why it was gotten rid of in the first place. It ended making the game last hours. Also, if you have officials then use them. That said, I think that if you challenge and win, then you should get another challenge. What happens when a bad crew is officiating? I also think that coaches should be allowed to challenge inside the 2-minute warning, if the booth doesn't.
              Absolutely. Right on. That's the only thing I think needs to be changed. Good call.
              The best ever!

Comment

Make it invisable

Originally posted by O&B_Forever
                In otherwords don't involve the coaches but let the Zebras do it continuously. I am an official myself and when you learn how something is done it takes no time at all to do it. Invisable to the process. No penalties called with it though....we all agree there is holding on every play and that would definitely take tiiimmmmeeee.

Result very few, if any, bad endings.
                This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

We better keep it imagine football without challenges(college) pretty soon for OT were gonna start at the 25yd line and wait till' someone out scores you although then if it was a bad call they can't reverse it...hmmm...
                  sigpic

Comment

I say keep it, but I don't think you should lose a red flag if your call is upheld... you were right you should get to keep all your challenges.
                    The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X