Denver the Team to Beat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver the Team to Beat?

Don't think I'm being bias just because I'm a Bronco fan. But....don't you think with the new free agent acquisitions that we are the team to beat? If you look at any team in the NFL, we can match up. I just think we need Lelie to step up and get a good WR in the draft.

Almost...

We defintely need another WR that could make a huge impace ... Lelie could be it...but Rashuan Woods or Michael Clayton is way better than Lelie...but Lelie is defintely going to be good...but I'm tired of waiting...1 year has been long..LOL
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Lelie will be like the second coming of Randy Moss this year. A michael clayton type of person would compliment him well. Big, Tough, Good hands, willing to go over the middle, and a great blocker in the running game.

Comment

I think Denver is making a lot of smart signings, i mean all we needed to do was maintain the talent at every position and upgrade the secondary, and we have done that. I feel like we jst switched RB' again which is no big thing here. I like the idea of Champ Pryce Wilson and Lynch being dominant with a logt of solid players around them. Gold is still out there, i am not getting my hopes up or anything, but that would all but guarantee a SB for the next few years, maybe te 1st team to go 3-peat. I sort of feel like the weakside of the D isnt as strong as it was, with walls over there with probably sykes and hayward and probably ferguson over there on that side. I know teams will try to exploit that, thats why i want Lynch to play FS he will kind of balance out the weakside more. On the strong side we are good with probably raylee Johnson, Spragan, Champ, and Kennedy. Of course Al wilson will help both sides also, so i feel we have a great D here now.
        Last edited by Return of Lava; 03-24-2004, 09:03 PM.
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

not getting your hopes up and your talking three-peat. What would be getting your hopes up then?

Comment

I like what we've done as well, but look at the redskins if you wanna talk bout being paper champs in the offseason. Damn but I can't wait for the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by O&B_Forever
              not getting your hopes up and your talking three-peat. What would be getting your hopes up then?
              i meant i wasnt getting my hopes up about signing gold, but if we DID sign gold, i would look for a 3-peat
              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                I think Denver is making a lot of smart signings, i mean all we needed to do was maintain the talent at every position and upgrade the secondary, and we have done that. I feel like we jst switched RB' again which is no big thing here. I like the idea of Champ Pryce Wilson and Lynch being dominant with a logt of solid players around them. Gold is still out there, i am not getting my hopes up or anything, but that would all but guarantee a SB for the next few years, maybe te 1st team to go 3-peat

Didn't the Cowboys 3 peat? like 10 years ago? Iam not sure though I know they won back to back but I thought they did 3 peat.

Always remember to blow out the flame before drinking!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bokyong
                  Didn't the Cowboys 3 peat? like 10 years ago? Iam not sure though I know they won back to back but I thought they did 3 peat.
                  No, just back to back, but they won 3 out of 4 years..kind of impressive, but I hated that Dynasty..made me sick!
                  fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Re: Denver the Team to Beat?

Originally posted by Bwelte01
                    Don't think I'm being bias just because I'm a Bronco fan. But....don't you think with the new free agent acquisitions that we are the team to beat? If you look at any team in the NFL, we can match up. I just think we need Lelie to step up and get a good WR in the draft.
                    The Chiefs are the team to beat in the AFC West . . .

Comment

Re: Re: Denver the Team to Beat?

Originally posted by duaneok66
                      The Chiefs are the team to beat in the AFC West . . .
                      They WERE the team to beat.... but the Bronx took over
                      Remember kids, being a grammar Nazi makes you cool!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Denver the Team to Beat?

Originally posted by cprender8
                        They WERE the team to beat.... but the Bronx took over
                        I see you're having a good nap . . . you should wake up around mid-september . . .

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Denver the Team to Beat?

Originally posted by duaneok66
                          I see you're having a good nap . . . you should wake up around mid-september . . .
                          how can the chiefs be the team the beat when we killed them last year, only to IMPROVE the team this year

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

i meant i wasnt getting my hopes up about signing gold, but if we DID sign gold, i would look for a 3-peat
                            Heh, Lava, your optimism goes a wee bit overboard sometimes. Three-peat? I'll be happy to win a playoff game first. Then if we could manage to win the Super Bowl, not even close to a given even with our great free agent signings, then I'll start looking down the road.

Don't think that the Broncos are assured of even one Super Bowl. The Redskins have been trying to buy themselves a Super Bowl for three years now and seem to keep getting further away. Signing free agents doesn't mean anything if the team doesn't gel.
                            "You can't take the sky from me..."
                            ------
                            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Denver the Team to Beat?

how can the chiefs be the team the beat when we killed them last year, only to IMPROVE the team this year
                              The last time I checked, the Chiefs had a better record last year . . . maybe I'm wrong . . .

Comment

Working...
                              X