Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

N E 1 remember the last team to win back2back SB's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

true pitm......but why not throw a little defense into the mix?
    Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

my guess is the draft will be mainly offense

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
        true pitm......but why not throw a little defense into the mix?
        Hey dude...I am ready...ready for the defense to kick ass.

BUT....if it doesn't happen, I am more than ready to swing to pendulem back to offensive dominance...know what I mean?

This moron, Ravage!!! is trying to look smart by intentionally mis-interpreting what I say.
        Originally posted by boltzpride619
        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
        True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

figures............your better than that ignore him...........we had a good d last year i think we have a great d now.............and our offense is still there.....looking for a breakout year from lelie..........

Thanks SNK16

Comment

portisistheman

"...This moron, Ravage!!! is trying to look smart by intentionally mis-interpreting what I say.

Please. Give me a break. No one is "intentionally" misinterpreting anything. I'm simply responding to what you have said. If you feel that I'm misunderstanding you, then try to express yourself in a mature manner rather than the use of the childish names. *pats your head*.. I'm sure you can do it.

Perhaps you are still pissed because your favorite player is no longer on the team?? Its ok, there will be other players.

Seriously. I'm not trying to pick a fight with you. I simply responded to what I thought I saw you say. Yes, I missed the word "us" in your first post... SHOOT me. I don't think thats offensive enough to start with the insults. Perhaps thats how you handle adversity, I don't know.

Comment

Re: portisistheman

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
              "...This moron, Ravage!!! is trying to look smart by intentionally mis-interpreting what I say.

Please. Give me a break. No one is "intentionally" misinterpreting anything. I'm simply responding to what you have said. If you feel that I'm misunderstanding you, then try to express yourself in a mature manner rather than the use of the childish names. *pats your head*.. I'm sure you can do it.

Perhaps you are still pissed because your favorite player is no longer on the team?? Its ok, there will be other players.

Seriously. I'm not trying to pick a fight with you. I simply responded to what I thought I saw you say. Yes, I missed the word "us" in your first post... SHOOT me. I don't think thats offensive enough to start with the insults. Perhaps thats how you handle adversity, I don't know.
              I certainly hope you are able to understand my point of view, NOW and interpret what I say...

It is ineptitude that begats confrontation, that pisses me off.

You chose to confront me on a baseless, argumentitive front, (or, mis-interpreted, as it were..) and I detest that, plain and simple.

*pats Ravage!!! on the head*
              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

*just shakes my head at you*

Disagreeing is not confrontational. I'm certainly not inept. You in no way have talked over MY head. Perhaps you have control issues and just don't like when people give opposing views? Perhaps you are so upset with the departure of your 'hero' that you are transferring your anger and bitterness onto others? Either way, it bores me. Now... be gone lil boy. I think you have shown the maturity of a child with this.

Comment

Re: *just shakes my head at you*

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                  Disagreeing is not confrontational. I'm certainly not inept. You in no way have talked over MY head. Perhaps you have control issues and just don't like when people give opposing views? Perhaps you are so upset with the departure of your 'hero' that you are transferring your anger and bitterness onto others? Either way, it bores me. Now... be gone lil boy. I think you have shown the maturity of a child with this.
                  Give it up, man.

Why do you insist at poking away at the "you're bitter about your favorite player" garb?

I'll let it go.

But, for the record, you did not interpret what I typed, again.

Confrontation is fine...or debate...whathaveyou...just have a truthful base to argue from.

That is my point.

Comment

Oh yeh PITM, if you were trying to respond to my PM the inbox is clean now!

Comment

Working...
                    X