Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quentin is NOT the man yet...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Quentin is NOT the man yet...

    You know, some of you guys need to get off this guy's jock.

    The running back position is sooooo open right now. There's tons of possibilities to see what takes place.

    On the 2002 season, we all thought Orlandis Gary was going to be the back but it turns out to be Clinton Portis.

    So before you guys jump on the "Q" bandwagon....wait and see what happens.

    So what if he was awesome in college....let's see what he can do against the big guys.

    He has all of my support but until I see results, I will be his biggest critic.


    Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

    2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

  • #2
    Maurice!!!
    Eddie Mac for prez!

    Comment


    • #3
      I agree. Especially since the BRONCOS orginization is high on Galloway, and Bowlen also said that they are looking at a few running backs in the draft that he thinks could help. You never know, Droughns could get his wish and tote the rock the whole year. It's Q's job to lose though, so let's see what he does with it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Quentin is NOT the man yet...

        Originally posted by AsianOrange
        You know, some of you guys need to get off this guy's jock.

        The running back position is sooooo open right now. There's tons of possibilities to see what takes place.

        On the 2002 season, we all thought Orlandis Gary was going to be the back but it turns out to be Clinton Portis.

        So before you guys jump on the "Q" bandwagon....wait and see what happens.

        So what if he was awesome in college....let's see what he can do against the big guys.

        He has all of my support but until I see results, I will be his biggest critic.
        Understandable point of view.

        The way I see it is...there is not a better RB on the roster, currently.

        He'll be good and successful, AO. Watch and see.
        Mighty Mouse

        Comment


        • #5
          You're right, Droughns is the secret weapon. He's one of the fastest Broncos on the team and he plays fullback!

          That says a lot.


          Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

          2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by AsianOrange
            You're right, Droughns is the secret weapon. He's one of the fastest Broncos on the team and he plays fullback!

            That says a lot.
            Wow, i didn't know that he was a fullback... COOL!
            Remember kids, being a grammar Nazi makes you cool!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Re: Quentin is NOT the man yet...

              Originally posted by griffinistheman
              Understandable point of view.

              The way I see it is...there is not a better RB on the roster, currently.

              He'll be good and successful, AO. Watch and see.
              Understood...and if he does well, I'll eat my words and give him the respect he deserves.


              Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

              2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
              2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

              Comment


              • #8
                I hope you mean Maurice MORRIS of the Seahawks and not "I'm a thug a$$ bizzle fo' shizzle Maurice Clarett. We don't need that no-talent thug on our team. He'll be the next Kobe......

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
                  I hope you mean Maurice MORRIS of the Seahawks and not "I'm a thug a$$ bizzle fo' shizzle Maurice Clarett. We don't need that no-talent thug on our team. He'll be the next Kobe......
                  LOL So Gardner, Kobe & Clarett walk into a "breakfast establishment".....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Boxing for pancakes......could be better than soccer?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I assume Q will start, if not, whoever starts will do just fine, at least 1,300 yards for whoever.
                      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

                      I tried to warn ya.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yea Lava....i think you're right on that one...HOPEFULLY....

                        Our defense should be able to allow the offense to run some more plays then ever.


                        Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

                        2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Know one knows how our line will fare this year. With Foster more than likely starting at RT, and Lepsis back at LT, you never know how the other guys will respond. Factor that in as well as uncertainty at the RB position, and it's premature to predict a 1,000 yarder, much less 1,300. I'd love it IF you are right though.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I think Shanny will draft a new running back with that new 2nd round choice he has....

                            The possibilities are sooo open.


                            Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

                            2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Tatum Bell Tatum Bell Tatum Bell Tatum Bell Tatum Bell Tatum Bell Tatum Bell Tatum Bell Tatum Bell Tatum Bell Tatum Bell Tatum Bell ......OR Michael Turner.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X