Quentin is NOT the man yet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Return of Lava
    Obviously you have forgotten how many derogartory names you called me also, not like i insult you out of nowhere, you and others provoke me to do it. You called me many many names as well, but you never seen me asking you to please be courteous to me. In the heat of the moment we say anything, just rub that stuff off like i do and get on with your life guy.
    You obviously haven't noticed that I have tried to restrain myself from calling you names, as I haven't called you anything for a while yet you continue. Many of these other people haven't called you names, yet you call them names thus starting it. People provoke you to something? Maybe you need to learn some self restraint. That's not an insult towards you as I also have that problem.
    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

• I say you guy's kiss and make up. You both want each other to stop the derogatory comments.... as posted above, so why not just get it over with and the both of u appologize, and promise that u'll try ur hardest not to do it again?
      Remember kids, being a grammar Nazi makes you cool!

Comment

I assume Q will start, if not, whoever starts will do just fine, at least 1,300 yards for whoever.
        Doubt it, we got your star running back, PORTIS! Hail to the SKINS!

Comment

• how do I get an avatar? Sorry this one isn't about QG.
          Hit Hard, Hit Fast and keep right on Hitting!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarhead
            how do I get an avatar? Sorry this one isn't about QG.
            do a search... this has been posted about manny of times
            Remember kids, being a grammar Nazi makes you cool!

Comment

• Originally posted by cprender8
              I say you guy's kiss and make up. You both want each other to stop the derogatory comments.... as posted above, so why not just get it over with and the both of u appologize, and promise that u'll try ur hardest not to do it again?
              what is up with you and this sexual tension and kiss and make up crap?

You too Cutler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarhead
                how do I get an avatar? Sorry this one isn't about QG.
                go to the newbie forum and look at the Q&A thread started by bluedamsel

You too Cutler.

Comment

• Originally posted by CLiNT0NP0RTiS26
                  Doubt it, we got your star running back, PORTIS! Hail to the SKINS!

And we got your pro-bowler "shutdown" cornerback and a second round draft pick in one of the "deepest" drafts ever, so what is your point?
                  Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

how come you all cant just say "i hope he does well" and end it there instead of saying "i hope he does well, but i doubt he can do that"
                    We have over and over again but you can't accept that there those with reservations. Besides, as Brooklyn has stated before, you think your opinions are facts when they are not.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos4ever
                      And we got your pro-bowler "shutdown" cornerback and a second round draft pick in one of the "deepest" drafts ever, so what is your point?
                      Careful b4e you might be giving this guy too much to think about.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

• Originally posted by rascal
                        You obviously haven't noticed that I have tried to restrain myself from calling you names, as I haven't called you anything for a while yet you continue. Many of these other people haven't called you names, yet you call them names thus starting it. People provoke you to something? Maybe you need to learn some self restraint. That's not an insult towards you as I also have that problem.
                        He's got a lot of growing up to do rascal.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

• Hey guys.....1 on 1 or i'll have to join back in.......you know....semi-retirement.....

Okmulgee, ok.....
                          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X