64.00%
    Chargers
    4.00%
    Chiefs
    32.00%

Re: just wondering

Originally posted by NJbronco
    which of these teams do you hate the most out of the 3
    THE Raiders because of Al Davis buit the Chiefs are close because I live in Kansas
    sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

I figured this would be an obvious thing for Bronco fans...
      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Chiefs - Cuz I live around alot of them.
        sigpic

Comment

You know what I hate them all equally hope all their key players break a leg!!!!!!!
          sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

I hate the Chiefs the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim
              Chiefs - Cuz I live around alot of them.
              ditto
              Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Although the Raiders don't post near as much of a threat to us as they used to, I still couldn't hate any team more than I do them. Remember some of the past brawls we used to get into? Those were always fun to watch. I just think they are a worthless team and I also think Sapp is gonna fit in there nicely. It seems to be a great place for vets to live out their worthless careers (it's like the Hospice of the NFL).

P.S. No disrespect to Hospice
                My other love...
                sigpic
                305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

Definitely hate the Raiders the most, and it's hard to hate the Chargers since they've sucked since dan fouts was around, except for the drubbing they took at the hands of the 9ers in 95 i believe

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by Chronic_Toker
                    Although the Raiders don't post near as much of a threat to us as they used to, I still couldn't hate any team more than I do them. Remember some of the past brawls we used to get into? Those were always fun to watch. I just think they are a worthless team and I also think Sapp is gonna fit in there nicely. It seems to be a great place for vets to live out their worthless careers (it's like the Hospice of the NFL).

P.S. No disrespect to Hospice

And the Luby's of the Bay Area. Come get your Peas and Carrots and Navy Bean Soup Boys!!!!!
                    [QUOTE]
                    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

okay who voted for the chargers? That shouldn't have even been a choice.
                      Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
                        okay who voted for the chargers? That shouldn't have even been a choice.
                        I did, are you forgetting that Marty is their coach!!!
                        [QUOTE]
                        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

re

chief : a big cheat of team
                          i hate this f... team

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
                            I did, are you forgetting that Marty is their coach!!!
                            who cares where he goes?? he just guarantees two victories if he is in the same division!! I don't hate him, i love him!!
                            Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
                              who cares where he goes?? he just guarantees two victories if he is in the same division!! I don't hate him, i love him!!
                              Yeah, but he took Donnie Edwards with him, and that my friend, pissed me off!
                              [QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                              X