mile high/ invesco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mile high/ invesco

i miss mile high... nobody could beat us in that stadium, invesco does not feel like home anymore. we need to do something to get back our home field advantage. to have the bears beat us last year, that would have never happened at mile high. any ideas???

RE

i agree with you man, this year we will unbeatable at mile high ! it will be graet for us ...

Comment

I can't tell you how jealous I am of all of you that live near Denver and can make it to the games. I have been out of Denver since 1985 and have never made it to a home game. I did however get to see them against Jacksonville a few years back since I'm a Floridian, and I can't wait to see Denver pound on them and Tampa this year, since both games are here in FL. The game in Tampa should be really nice since it will be Lynch's return. Who knows, maybe someday I'll get to live my dream and be surrounded by thousands of fellow Broncos fans cheering on the home team.
      My other love...
      sigpic
      305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

RE

don't worry guy you will see many bronco's match !

i'm living in france, imagine for me ...

Comment

and i'm in canada... bastards... say how much would tickets to a game be from scalpers because i know all home games have been sold out for years...? any ideas... maybe take a flight down and watch a game.. its about time i watched one live... sad to have never had the chance to go to mile high... invesco i will go to for suree

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighMagic07
            and i'm in canada... bastards... say how much would tickets to a game be from scalpers because i know all home games have been sold out for years...? any ideas... maybe take a flight down and watch a game.. its about time i watched one live... sad to have never had the chance to go to mile high... invesco i will go to for suree
            Actually, they are not all sold out ahead of time...You don't have to purchase from scalpers. Yes, if you want season tix, you do have to get on a waiting list...But, single-game tickets do not go on sale till sometime during the summer. Check back on this board for an update with the exact date. Depending on the games you will be around for, you might even be able to get one of the special half-price tickets.

Scalpers & Ebay should be a last desperate resort!

Also, if it would be easier for you, depending on where you are in Canada, you might be able to catch an away game. It's not the same, I know, but it's always exciting to attend your first live game, regardless of where it is...

Comment

I feel your pain MHmagic, i'm in victoria. I had no idea you could actually get tickets from a reputable source. I've been saving for years to drive to denver and tailgate, now i can actually see a game too! Some day...

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
              ABWRFRC

Comment

vancouver canada

give me an approximate price for i guess a decent seat...say lower level...anywhere on the field, 50 yard line, end zone, it doesn't matter... we have a cfl team here and i sit anywhere, the end zone is nice because the action comes to you but the sides you can see the play developing... anways whats the approximate value of a decent seat???

Comment

vancouver canada

give me an approximate price for i guess a decent seat...say lower level...anywhere on the field, 50 yard line, end zone, it doesn't matter... we have a cfl team here and i sit anywhere, the end zone is nice because the action comes to you but the sides you can see the play developing... anways whats the approximate value of a decent seat???
                  Well I'm not sure what the exact prices are going to be this upcoming season, I know that many levels experienced an increase in price. For lower level, about 30 rows back, on the sidelines near the north endzone I think it was about $64-$78 last year. You'd have to look at either invescofieldatmilehigh.com or ticketmaster.com

Comment

thats nothing perfect, just making sure its no outrageous prices of hundreds of dollars... i want a seat by the opposing teams bench so i can let them know whos house they are in anyways

preferably the raiders and cheifs... i think my throat would explode by the end of the first quarter though.. ahh well

Comment

thats nothing perfect, just making sure its no outrageous prices of hundreds of dollars... i want a seat by the opposing teams bench so i can let them know whos house they are in anyways

preferably the raiders and cheifs... i think my throat would explode by the end of the first quarter though.. ahh well
                      You'd be surprised how long your voice will last...Even screaming at full force (trust me I do it every week...regardless of whether it's home or away, if I'm there or at work! LOL)

Tickets to Broncos vs Raiders & vs Chiefs games are a little harder to get, unless you have an inside source. I'd give you out my sources, but then how would I get to the games? LOL best thing would be to watch to see when all the tickets go on sale and try to be the first one in line on line to get them!

Comment

awww hook a brother up... buy me a tickett from your source... besides i live in vancouver i can't steal your source anyways i could probably only catch one game in one season...

Comment

awww hook a brother up... buy me a tickett from your source... besides i live in vancouver i can't steal your source anyways i could probably only catch one game in one season...
                          LOL but it's not just for me that I have these sources...So it really wouldn't be fair. Like I said, just watch back here for when they go on sale!

Comment

girl you've been to so many games i've never even been to one... and i'm a broncos fan. you know how that feels??? one gameee ... find it in your heart...besides bert's an idiot

Comment

girl you've been to so many games i've never even been to one... and i'm a broncos fan. you know how that feels??? one gameee ... find it in your heart...besides bert's an idiot
                              LOL just for bringing *THAT* up again...Nope sorry, can't help.

I'm not sure even what my ticket status is going to be for next season, since I don't know what my job status will be, and how many days off I will have...I also don't know which people will be getting tickets again next year, nor what games I'll be able to get them for--Also, many of my opportunities to get tickets come up at the last minute (day before, night before, the day of...) so I can't even plan way in advance!

Comment

Working...
                              X